Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help on Manaan

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan'mah D'upre
07-21-2003, 1:26 PM
this could be considered a spoiler:

On Manaa, if I choose to blow the machine instead of poisoning the water, how do I mix the stuff to blow it up, I've been trying for 20 minutes!
 jumper42
07-21-2003, 5:54 PM
easy fill the 5 gallon tank to top it off. then transfer it into the the 3. this will leave you 3 in the 3 and 2 in the 5. next you empty out the 3 to 0. after that transfer the the contents from from the 5 into the 3. now you should have 2 in the 3 and 0 in the 5. now fill up the 5 one last time. finally transfer the 5 of the 5 into the 3. this will give 3 in the 3 and 4 in the 5.
 Darth_Kyle
07-23-2003, 9:11 PM
you did not really tell anyone anything because i am far from that part and by the time i get to that [art i will have forgotten what he just said
 Nectarios
07-24-2003, 9:54 PM
How'd you get passed the sharks? I can't get past those two big ones that block the way, right after the republic underwater suit man gets eaten!

I am so stuck, I actually called the Lucas help line, that was a waste of money, after ten minutes (and $20 later, I got cut off!)

Thanks,
Nectarios
Page: 1 of 1