Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR freezing during loading new boards...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ninjarider21
07-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with KOTOR freezing during loading new boards. Whenever I 'zone' from board to board in Taris, every once in a while the loading progress bar will freeze, and the Xbox will give the message "can't read the disc". I've never had problems with the Xbox before, so I'm not sure if it's the disc or the system.

Any comments?
 JEDI67
07-21-2003, 4:22 PM
I had that problem too a couple of times in trasis I am not sure it is the dics or not.
 Darth_Kyle
07-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Just take the CD and get a damp cloth and wipe the cd down the dry it it will take all the dirt of it and that might be the problem do not worry the water will not damage the disk.:D
 Davin Starcrest
08-07-2003, 9:30 PM
Whoa, you must not play much because I get crashes with everything and I only own 3 games, TESIII Morrowind, Indiana Jone and the Emperors tomb, and KOTOR, I know all three are known for having demanding if not the best graphics for the Xbox but I have never met anyone that hasn't had Xbox problems, how long have you had it? Where did you buy it and when? and is it a suped up, tweeked out one? Sorry for all the questions but I am desperite to know how you accomplish quality play out of a Microsoft product (no sarcasm intended toward the writer)
 Boba Rhett
08-08-2003, 12:45 AM
Try clearing the Xbox's cache. Play a few other games for a few minutes each and it should dump the cache from what I surmise.
 Jedi Disat
08-11-2003, 8:14 AM
ive had this problem once but it has some tiny scratches (rented from blockbuster).
Page: 1 of 1