Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lamest Job ! ever !

Page: 1 of 1
 another_trooper
07-19-2003, 2:38 PM
Tell me if your job/part time job sucks more than mine :

I work a small clothing industry. I do pretty much what they tell me to do : Take rolls of fabrics, bring them to the long table and take off the bag. After repeating this process a few times, the dude starts cutting the X number of layers of fabric into various pieces (sleeves, front, back, collar so on. . .) I then tie the pieces together with this long pieces of fabric from previous cuts. I put every piece on a buggy, and put them in the truck of the guy who comes to pick them up. My job also includes : making boxes (for packing), emptying the trash (heavy!!), counting clothes, cleaning up with a broom. Work hours : 8 to 5/ 5 days a week, when business is average and 8 to 6/6 days a week when its busy!

I only work during the summer since im still in school, but 2 months and a half are more than enough for me ! There ! Can you beat that? I dont think so !:jawa
Page: 1 of 1