Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Fallen Monk and the Rising Samurai

Page: 1 of 1
 legameboy
07-19-2003, 3:09 AM
The Fallen Monk and the Rising Samurai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This story is about a fallen monk name Chi'a Machinuka who is training a young samurai names Rukashi Shashani. They are seeking refuge and must make a long journey from Nagasaki, Japan to Istanbul, India. Eventually they realize they are being tracked by Imperial scouts in order to stop them from leaving the country, and they end up dueling champions of the Emperor. Eventually they make it to Istanbul, but there is one major loss, and you'll have to find that out for yourself...

Rule 1. Everyone will pick a major character, the troops will be controled by a leader, there are 2 leaders, me and somebody else.

Rule 2. Duels will be done over the Battle Hack. Whoever looses 3 times, dies.

Rule 3. Sorry, but there can only be 6 characters, 3 bad, 2 good, and 1 neutral. You can be the Samurai, the Monk, the Scout, the Ninja, or the drunkerd informant.

(Try to make a a chinese sounding name please :))
Other than that, have fun!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the Monk :D.
 topshot
07-20-2003, 11:00 PM
I'll take the Samurai. I'm already 1 in the battle hack. :cool:
 Redwing
07-20-2003, 11:14 PM
((Why did I totally see this coming XD))
 legameboy
07-21-2003, 3:22 AM
@ topshot: Ok, you get to be my apprentice (or sidekick ;) )

Anyone else want to join? :)
 Uber_Saber
07-21-2003, 12:52 PM
I'd like to call Ninja.
 legameboy
07-22-2003, 2:11 AM
hmm... then you can either be the bad scout or the retired ninja (but he doesn't do anything, he just talks) XD
Page: 1 of 1