Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR glitchy?

Page: 1 of 1
 Matrix86
07-18-2003, 1:33 AM
I am not very far in the game at all, but whenever i go to the upper city of Taris and when i try to talk to the people, some of them kinda teleport and it looks kinda glitchy, they kinda teleport around me when i talk to them. Does this happen to anyone else or is this suppose to happen?
 Hannibal
07-18-2003, 1:43 AM
I'm near the end of Taris and that's only happened once.
 Jedi Apprentice
07-18-2003, 1:49 AM
I'm in Taris underworld, meaning that I've talked to almost everyone in the upper levels and it hasn't happened yet.

But if it did, every game has their flaws.

Even Halo had 'em. :)
 StarScream423
07-18-2003, 3:38 AM
The official forum is flooded with people having problems with their game, including freezing, heads disappearing and NPC's being teleported across the map! :eek:

Please don't let mine be glitchy :(
 Reclaimer
07-18-2003, 9:48 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

Even Halo had 'em. :)

But Halo's glichs got you off maps.
 GothicSith
07-18-2003, 10:29 AM
The only problem I encountered was when you have a good seperation from a party member and they try to hurry up. They would magically appear right next to you once you turn to see their progress. Not really a problem actually as it does not take away from the magnitude of the game.
 Darth Faisley
07-21-2003, 12:20 AM
I had it after I got T3, I was walking around, and my PC started floating, like he was on wheels or something. Also the cd quality of the disc i got is not great, so I think I'll get a replacement!
 DarthBalls9
03-23-2006, 9:56 AM
that only happened once. but all the time in Halo. but the glichs have an adveantge sometimes. and sometime they dont. but owell it happens it happens.

ty i played all weekend and i froze 5 times. but owell.
 TSR
03-25-2006, 5:58 AM
it also happens on my copy, so don't worry about it. but then again, mine does freeze sometimes. it's styill a rareity. usually when the xbox is stupidly cold (surrounding temperature) or stupidly warm. good luck.
 RedHawke
03-27-2006, 8:10 PM
DarthBalls9, the last post in this thread was Darth Faisley's post and it was from 07-20-2003. Please don't ressurect 3 year old dead threads, unless you have something significant to add to the topic. Thanks.
 TSR
03-29-2006, 6:44 AM
whups. my bad too? i didnt look at the dates. just posted. will remember for future reference....
Page: 1 of 1