Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Republic

Page: 1 of 3
 Reclaimer
07-16-2003, 6:05 PM
This takes place 2000 before a STAR WARS A New Hope

I need this info from you then after we get three people I will start the RPG.

INFO:
Name: Zach Denero

Saber Color: Green

Light/Dark: Light

Favorite Force Power: Mind Trick

Blaster Weapon: Blaster Pistol

Padawan/Knight/Master: Knight

Be fair with choosing your level no one can be a Master Untill getting the Rank which I will give so some people be Padawans it's not going kill ya and Masters will pick their Padawans them selfs.

That is all I need Thank You for Joining!
 Flamehart
07-16-2003, 6:12 PM
Can we have Mercenary characters too? 2000 years before ANH there wasn't JUST Jedi and Sith.

Name: Lance <Last Name Unknown>

Saber Color: Dark Blue

Favorite Force Power: Speed

Blaster Weapon: None

Padawan/Knight/Master: Padawan

If we can use Merc's then I might change my profile I dunno :P
 Reclaimer
07-16-2003, 6:22 PM
Yeah we can have Mercs in to and Soliders.
 Reclaimer
07-17-2003, 7:56 PM
Ok Lance is My Padawan.

Let's Start now. Everyone can join.

I]11:35 AM Temple Hanger[/I] 10:35 AM Jedi Academy on Sigma Octious IV

Zach was Meditating in his room when Lance knocked.” Come in Lance” said Zach “Master the temple has given use a mission to go to Tattoine to locate a lost Jedi who last location was there.” said Lance.” I’ll prepare the ship to depart meet me in the Hanger one hour” said Zach.

11:35 AM Temple Hanger

“Master I’m here now” said Lance. “Great Lance Let’s go” said Zach.
11:35 AM Temple Hanger 10:35 AM Jedi Academy on Sigma Octious IV
 Flamehart
07-17-2003, 9:53 PM
"Shall I fly for you, Master?" Lance offered.

(If its something small you can control my character, please dont control him unless its of dire urgency)
 Reclaimer
07-17-2003, 10:28 PM
"Go ahead my Young Padawan plot a course for Tattoine" said Zach.
 jokemaster
07-18-2003, 7:23 PM
Name: Mark West

Saber Color: Yellow

Favorite Force Power: Push

Blaster Weapon: Blaster Rifle

Padawan/Knight/Master: Padawan
-----
Meanwhile the young sith apprentice gaurded the missing jedi on orders from his master, the paper trail he left should draw the jedi there.
 Captain Wilson
07-20-2003, 7:14 PM
Name: unknown

Saber Color: Red

Light/Dark: Dark

Favorite Force Power: Force lighting

Blaster Weapon: none

-------------------

A single figure practices saber in cave lighted by the glow of his blade. Suddanly he stops.

????: the fools

harsh laughter filled the cave
 Reclaimer
07-20-2003, 7:35 PM
Lance I've felt a disturbince in the Force,said Zach.
 Deac
07-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Name: Viriath Montar
Saber Colour: Green
Favourite Force Power: Push/Pull
Blaster Weapon: A jedi needs no blaster

[Can Mark be my Padawan?]
---------------------------------

*Viriath sits in the light of the cave next to Mark*

Viriath: This is indeed a difficult situation my young Padawan...
 Reclaimer
07-21-2003, 12:30 PM
Master we are here,said Lance. Good Stay with the ship.
 jokemaster
07-25-2003, 11:09 PM
Mark: Yes master, but I feel that we are heading into a trap.
 Flamehart
07-26-2003, 12:13 AM
"Yes Master," Replied Lance, and tightened his grip on my Lightsaber and watched the area around the ship, being sure to stay out of it, as the worst case scenario would be that it should blow up from an attack, he didn't want to be inside it when it happened.
 Deac
07-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Viriath: If it is a trap, then we must be ready for it...be midful of all around you in the living force...
 jokemaster
07-26-2003, 1:59 PM
Mark: Yes master.
 Writer
07-27-2003, 6:49 PM
INFO:
Name: Rena Toral

Saber Color: Blue

Reclaimer
07-28-2003, 1:29 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
INFO:
Name: Rena Toral

Saber Color: Blue

Okay I'll add you when get to

*SPOILER*
Ancorhead on Tattoine.
 Writer
07-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Okay I'll add you when get to

*SPOILER*
Ancorhead on Tattoine.

Do you mean that I have to get my character there?
 Reclaimer
07-29-2003, 10:24 AM
No you'll come in to play there.
 Deac
07-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Viriath: We will be rescued soon

Guard: NO TALKING!
 jokemaster
07-29-2003, 3:04 PM
West *through the force*: I think this way will be safer.
The gaurd, being a sith apprentice, caught that they were talking and slapped west with the hilt of his lightsaber.
 Captain Wilson
07-29-2003, 7:34 PM
???? walked out of the cave and climbed a darkened flight of stairs cut front the rock surface. he entered another darked cave yet this one was altered, and habtable. he sat on chair still laughing,gathering his robes around him
 jokemaster
07-29-2003, 7:56 PM
*West hears through an echo that ??? is still laughing*
West: 5 credits he won't stop within the next 4 minutes
 Reclaimer
07-30-2003, 1:04 PM
*Zach hears a someone behind him*

Zach inites his green saber to see a face of a jedi.

(wildjedi this is your part)

Who are you? Zach asks.
 Writer
07-30-2003, 4:04 PM
The Jedi smiles and holds her hands up in peace.

"My name is Rena Toral," she says. "I thought you might like some help."
 Reclaimer
07-30-2003, 4:09 PM
Great I need help,said Zach Lets get back to my ship so we can talk. I also need to see how my padawan is doing.
 Writer
07-31-2003, 10:31 AM
Rena followed Zach to his ship, taking notice of the lone figure who stood outside from a good distance away. She turned to Zach.

"You're padawan?" she asked.
 Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Yes he desided that he did want to be the ship when it got attacked.said Zach.

Master! lookout!cried Lance who thought Rena was evil.

No need to worry Lance she's here to help.

Now what do you know about the area?
 Writer
07-31-2003, 10:46 AM
Rena frowned.

"I used to live here," she said. "That was when it was safer for a Jedi to live anywhere, but it had grown increasingly dangerous so the Council ordered me to leave. I'm back to remove the rest of my things."
 Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 10:54 AM
I see well the Council won't mind if you help us.

We're looking for to jedi's belived to be involved in a Ihroion Scandal for creds.Know anything about these jedi?
 Writer
07-31-2003, 10:56 PM
Rena shook her head.

"I had heard that they disappeared," she said. "I know somebody who might know something, though. Follow me."

She led them to a small hut and rapped lightly on the door. She entered without waiting for an answer. As they entered, an elderly man stepped in from the other side of the room.

"What do you want?" he snapped. Then he let out a gasp of exclamation. "Rena! What are you doing back?"

"Gathering my stuff, Orlong," she said, "but I need some information. Those Jedi who recently disappeared, do you know what happened to them?"

"All I know is that they're gone," Orlong replied. "The other thing that's been strange recently is those Sith creatures. I'd bet that they have something to do with the disappearance of your Jedi."

"Thank you," Rena said. She turned to Zach. "What's your next move?"

"You could stay here," Orlong piped up. "I'm gonna need some protection after I just spilled that."

Rena considered this. "What do you think, Zach? Will that work?"
 Reclaimer
07-31-2003, 11:05 PM
Yes and I have a plan to lure them do you know where the old Kyrat Dragon caves are?
 Deac
08-01-2003, 12:08 PM
Viriath: [Using the Force in his voice] How sad. Beating a man for talking means that you're afraid of what he might see.

*The sith apprentice whacks him across his face. A large bruise grows and then slowly disappears from Viriath's face*

You are such a coward. Fear is the path to the darkside. You can kill me here and I will bear you no malice, for I will become one with the force. Your master, however, will kill you painfully for executing me.

However, do you want to see if you can truly best a jedi without having to endanger innocents? Do you want to see if you are worthy? Give me my lightsaber and we'll duel.
 jokemaster
08-01-2003, 4:30 PM
West: Master are you sure this is *The sith apprentice whacks him with the lightsaber again.*
Sith Apprentice *sneering*: Why should I accept? I have you right where I want you.
 Writer
08-01-2003, 8:46 PM
"I used to train in those caves," Rena said.
 Reclaimer
08-01-2003, 9:29 PM
Good we need to lure them there I too know the caves and I bet Five creds that they don't know there way a round there.
 Writer
08-01-2003, 9:32 PM
"I would imagine you're right," Rena replied with a laugh. "One time, when I had just moved here, I got lost in there. There are many twists, turns, and passages leading all over. When should we start?"
 Reclaimer
08-01-2003, 9:37 PM
North entrance that's the best place I got lost there for days.But how are we sposed to lure them? (Hope you don't mind if I use your guy for a bit wildjedi) Rena and Zach look at Lance. Oh no not me,said Lance.
 Captain Wilson
08-01-2003, 9:46 PM
???? walks from his room down a dimly lit corridor to the prison cells still laughing. Still laughing he lit his saber. Laughing harder he beheaded the sith apprentice.

????: dammed fool couldnt control his temper. Try teaching todays youth eh? control the anger, build it up, but would he listen. A pety Thug. no skill. You *points at West*, you have talent. You could make a fine sith. Think about it, you could be a god. Just strike down your master and we'll be on our way
 Reclaimer
08-01-2003, 10:17 PM
Zach stops.SH!T don't do it West!
 Writer
08-01-2003, 10:27 PM
"OK, so Lance doesn't want to be the bait," Rena said. "What's our next option? Me?"

She laughed until she saw Zach was actually considering it. Then, she stopped laughing and waited to hear what he had to say.
 jokemaster
08-02-2003, 2:33 AM
West didn't know what to say, he felt something in his mind nudging him toward it, but he didn't know if it was him, or someone messing with his mind. He also thought about it, if he had great power, wouldn't he be able to destroy the sith once and for all. Or maybe his master could fake his death and they could escape together. He didn't know what to think.
 Reclaimer
08-02-2003, 10:25 AM
West this Zach your Master knows me don't strike him down by striking him down you'll begain on your way to the Darkside of the Force. Do it for your Master.No wait do it for yur girlfriend.:D

Don't go the Darkside.
 Deac
08-02-2003, 10:52 AM
Viriath: The Darkside offers only decay. Only endless death. You can have power, but you can't take it with you. Strike me down, and your journey toward the darkside will have only begun. Why trust the man who has imprisoned you?
 jokemaster
08-02-2003, 1:08 PM
West thought about it, and decided his master was right.
West: Never.
 Captain Wilson
08-02-2003, 9:05 PM
????: Sure? Oh well just gonna have to kill that ol' master of yours myself.
*he outstreched a hand and started force choking Viriath*
????: remeber you can stop me two way. One you can strike him down. Two, you can strike me down. Now as your no were strong enopgh (SP) for the latter...., no, no i'll, i'll leave the choice to you

((Zach stops.SH!T don't do it West!
West this Zach your Master knows me don't strike him down by striking him down you'll begain on your way to the Darkside of the Force. Do it for your Master.No wait do it for yur girlfriend.
err im speacking normaly so you shouldnt here as your only just in the caves and im deep inside....))
 jokemaster
08-02-2003, 11:27 PM
West quickly thought about the possibilities. There was only one visible way he could see to get his master alive, killing the sith. But he couldn't do that, he wasn't ready. Suddenly he got an idea.
West: If you let him go, I'll do anything you want. Just let him go, alive.
 Deac
08-03-2003, 1:44 PM
*Viriath force pushes with all his might, knocking ??? back into the cavern wall* [As it works in Jedi Knight 2]

Viriath: I am a Jedi Knight. The force is my ally. A jedi's strength flows from the force. Mark, do not heed his words. We may be held captive, but more of our kind are coming? Or are you not strong enough to sense them?
 jokemaster
08-03-2003, 2:27 PM
Mark frowned, it was as if though someone had been blocking him, keeping him just from sensing other people. He looked at the sith.
Mark: You've been clouding my senses?
 Captain Wilson
08-03-2003, 8:52 PM
standing slowly ???? Put a hand under the cowl covering his face, showing breifly a startingly pale, Young face. Pulling the hand out he looked at it and saw blood.
???? yolu going to suffer for that....
*???? begins force lightning Viriath*
????: DIE!
Page: 1 of 3