Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Chapel of the Ysalamiri" release

Page: 1 of 1
 rgoer
07-15-2003, 4:54 PM
Here (http://www4.ncsu.edu/~rlcordes/chapel.pk3) it is, until it shows up on pcgamemods and jk2files. Let me know what you guys think. I'm probably not going to work on this again for a while, though... I've got other projects that have piled up ;^)
 rgoer
07-15-2003, 6:13 PM
son of a bitch... there's a small error with one of the clip brushes used on the back steps... I'll have that fixed in a few hours. How does this stuff slip through the cracks?
 wedge2211
07-15-2003, 7:07 PM
Heh...the real trick is to catch it all. ;) I suggest not re-compiling again till you have feedback from other third parties, to avoid multiple re-comps. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
 Eldritch
07-15-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by rgoer
How does this stuff slip through the cracks?
To quote a classic Simpsons' episode:

"I did it [steal the sugar for my tea] in that split second when you had your eyes closed. And I'll do it again. Good day."
 wedge2211
07-17-2003, 6:48 PM
This is a very, very intriguing map rgoer. It's incredibly solid, really holds a lot of detail, and seems to have enourmous potential in-game...
 rgoer
07-17-2003, 7:20 PM
Thanks for the props, Wedge--glad you like it!
Page: 1 of 1