Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Will Mara Jade be making a reapperance in JA?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
07-11-2003, 3:17 PM
I was thinking about this, they mentioned guest characters making an appearance nd was wondering if Mara Jade would be one of these very people making an appearance, I personally never liked her in MOTS however what do you think.
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
07-11-2003, 3:30 PM
I was wondering the same thiing , but thought people wouldn't even bother replying. anyways, I think she should, be like in a prison camp(like in a EU book I read, can'r remeber which one though) and you come across her on one of your missions and you fight along side her. I was just thinking this would be cool.
 Uber_Saber
07-11-2003, 3:45 PM
Hah. As if she'd be held in any prison camp for long.

I hope they have several EU characters as cameos, as well as movie characters. Just so long as it makes sense for them to be there.
 Burrie
07-12-2003, 7:42 AM
I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing Mara Jade or any other of the Expanded Universe characters make an appearance in the game. As long as it's not too obvious that it's an EU cameo(ie. Corran walking along, smiles in the camera with a text saying "Hey kids, look, it's Corran Horn), but actually part of the storyline... seeing a few masters, both EU and new, at the Jedi Academy, something like that is what I'm hoping to see. That way, the EU fans will smile at seeing one of the characters training a new generation of Jedi, whilst for the rest, it'll be just another master.
 SlapNut
07-14-2003, 3:38 AM
whos mara jade?
 Anakin1607
07-14-2003, 5:23 AM
I take it you've never read any of the Star Wars books OR played Mysteries of the Sith.

Ewok, kill him.

"Bleed and die, yub yub."

:ewok:
 Swat
07-14-2003, 5:38 AM
She's the famous wife of Luke Skywalker. Read on the Thrawn trilogy and Hand of Thrawn books to know more
 toms
07-14-2003, 1:05 PM
yes please!
Page: 1 of 1