Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Flight Suits

Page: 1 of 1
 Rust Malice
07-07-2003, 5:06 PM
Are they going to be adding Flight Suits to the game, similar to the ones the rebel pilots wore (and Bossk) in the movies. It would be cool if they came in different colors (red for rebels and yellow for Bossk like the movies). If they had separate suits and helmets that would be cool too.

I always thought they were cool in the films and would love to put my character in one. I would love to see it added especially when they do the space add on.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?
 Zenmetsu
07-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Ya that would be cool. I hope they have osmehting like that.
 Jatari Bazrak
07-08-2003, 12:45 PM
they allready do and for rebel suit's you have to be a rebel and buy it with rebel fraction points. also tailors can make the flight suite sorta like bossk's. so I hope your happy now.:D
 Dagobahn Eagle
07-08-2003, 9:35 PM
Do they come in different colours (in ROTJ, the X- and Y-Wing pilots wore red suits, the B-Wing pilots wore gray suits, and the A-Wing pilots wore green suits)? And will there be Imperial pilot suits? And will they have a function, or are they just cosmetical?

Heck, I'm such a newbie:D
Page: 1 of 1