Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

do you continue the seasee tiin model when you finished trebor coleman psyko

Page: 1 of 1
 king yoda
07-05-2003, 8:22 PM
ps: it is possible that you release coleman this month
 king yoda
07-05-2003, 8:25 PM
sorry please remove this thread i have make a mistake..
ignore the other thread i have posted this in the wrong forum
 <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Indeed, on top of spamming, you've posted a rather useless thread the the SHOWCASE forum (Which is spamming twice).This is the SHOWCASE forum. Not ask when something is done forum.

PS. It'll be done when the busy modeler is done. I'm sure they have alot on their plate, without worrying about you asking them why they aren't done yet. Be patient, and all will be provided. :)
 RaSiN_HeCk
07-06-2003, 4:53 AM
hey Jedi Hunter, STFU!!!

I think he posted instead of replied so stop giving him the wrong thread BS

atleast he isn't French and doesn't know what the hell's going on
 <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm editing this post to simply not reply. I want nothing to do with this. If you want to flame me, go ahead. I will pay you back. In pm of course.
 Scouttrooper
07-06-2003, 12:19 PM
**** off both of you :swear: ! JUST DELETE THIS STUPID THREAD ,
edit the first post then delete it..if im right its deleting the whole thread.....
 king yoda
07-06-2003, 12:34 PM
sorry for wrong posting i wanted to reply. and please dont be so angry to me im new here . it will never happen again.
 <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-06-2003, 12:35 PM
No worries, didn't mean to come off mean. I was mistaken, I admit it. Anyway, let's just forget this thread. Welcome to the forums. It's usually much nicer than this.
 king yoda
07-06-2003, 12:46 PM
no problem. thank you
 RaSiN_HeCk
07-06-2003, 11:48 PM
No worries, didn't mean to come off mean. I was mistaken, I admit it. Anyway, let's just forget this thread. Welcome to the forums. It's usually much nicer than this.

wow, you were more uncivilized in your PMs, why can't you be a little bit nicer to lil' ol me? you were being a SOB to king yoda till I gave you a piece of my mind. if you want to continue this in PMs, be my guest. if you could be so nice as to send them one at a time please
 The Count
07-08-2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
Indeed, on top of spamming, you've posted a rather useless thread the the SHOWCASE forum (Which is spamming twice).This is the SHOWCASE forum. Not ask when something is done forum.

PS. It'll be done when the busy modeler is done. I'm sure they have alot on their plate, without worrying about you asking them why they aren't done yet. Be patient, and all will be provided. :)

Don't be such an *******.
 The Count
07-08-2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Don't be such an *******, and try and act is if you're a mod, let them do their job they don't need you to do it for them.
 <JOTD>Jedi Hunter
07-08-2003, 7:43 PM
This has already been settled Dooku. But we really needed your input for closure. Someone close this thread.
 RaSiN_HeCk
07-08-2003, 10:26 PM
uhmm...how about you stop posting in it and act like it's closed?

there's an idea!
 Emon
07-10-2003, 7:35 PM
It's a fact, the moderators don't catch everything, because they aren't always on. There's no harm in a friendly reminder that one is posting in the wrong forum.
 The Count
07-11-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Emon
It's a fact, the moderators don't catch everything, because they aren't always on. There's no harm in a friendly reminder that one is posting in the wrong forum.

Agreed.
 Toonces
07-11-2003, 9:57 PM
Originally posted by Emon

Thank you Emon.

I missed this one.

Closing.
Page: 1 of 1