Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sea monsters

Page: 1 of 1
 Montrose
07-03-2003, 10:42 PM
I was short on credits and couldn't take a shuttle out of Vreni Island, so I swam across the sea to Coronet (on Corellia). Along the way I was wondering if there were any Sea Monsters in the sea...probably not! I think it would be exciting to make some kind of creatures that lived in the seas. Or maybe make boats that you could use on the oceans to fight the monsters from. Is this possible to develop? Maybe with the vehicle expansion?
 Jackrabbit
07-04-2003, 12:31 PM
No, thank god, there are no creatures in the water. I hate games where there are creatures in the water. I mean sure, it's realistic, but wtf am I going to do against a spaceshark? And then a corpse run? Fudge that.
 Jatari Bazrak
07-04-2003, 2:28 PM
yeah, I think they will just have small harmless fish. That would be neat.
 Sunshine Badass
07-06-2003, 3:04 AM
There is something that has been annoying me lately. Swimming on the land. Come on, I am not a certain bearded man from the Biblical times!;) Fix that, have people actually climb out of the water, or at least have some sort of go between when you get out. I do not want to be able to swim on the land anymore!:D ;) :p
 Jatari Bazrak
07-08-2003, 5:39 AM
/lol; well I know I'm not swiming on land it's been working fine for me infact.
 Zenmetsu
07-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Sea monsters would just make swimming a pain in the ass.
 Jatari Bazrak
07-08-2003, 12:41 PM
yeah, picture this....
Your swimming along and you just managed to get away from some crooks, (which I have done many times.) and Some fish decides they want to take a bite out of you. *wistling* the water suddenly gets faster and a shadow comes from beneath you...Two rows of teeth come from all sides and then sheer pain. *AAAAAHHHHG*!!!!
Page: 1 of 1