Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Poll: Khaki Shorts - good, bad or evil?

Page: 1 of 1
 RoyTordesLegend
07-02-2003, 6:16 PM
Das mentioned he favours Khaki shorts.....now I think these are a terrible fashion faux pas.....;)

What do YOU think?
 Das Mole
07-02-2003, 8:48 PM
well, they're not relaly khaki shorts, they're more of a tan color rathre than khaki. and they have the pockets all over them and stuff, too. so they're not really just khaki shorts.:rolleyes: i figured it was close enough, so i gave her the points.
 Alia
07-02-2003, 9:10 PM
I don't see what the problem is, I love khaki shorts. I have two pairs. You see, they make my legs look more tan than they actually are. And they fit well, too. Nice...and...short.
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 11:57 AM
i dont have khaki shorts ..

and i dont have anything against them.. they are nice for boys ..and girls..

so they are The Devils own fashion item!!! funky.
 RoyTordesLegend
07-03-2003, 12:07 PM
...no no no no no!!!

Ray - by the "Devils own", I mean something worse than bad, worse than terrible....something we could refer to as "Evil"!

In this instance, we're not thinking of The Devil as a funky dude, who spends his time getting a great tan!!!!
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 12:24 PM
i meant .. if a nice girl wears a khaki at her HIPs short beneath her underpanties.. then it is so good that it comes out the evil side.. and it has sex.

Hey and if someone knows good sex.. than it is the devil. :cool:

hey and what evil has been done by the devil that wasnt be done in the name of god too? (except what?? yeah: SEX)

is this better?

oh. i forgot..

[ASK ME ABOUT ROYTORDES LOTTERY AT THE HABOR]
 Das Mole
07-03-2003, 1:30 PM
can somebody close this thread?!
 RoyTordesLegend
07-03-2003, 2:00 PM
DAS!!!! Noo!!! It's meant to be a bit of fun you.....you....you old man you!!!! ;)

Ray......what are you talking about :confused:
 RoyTordesLegend
07-03-2003, 2:02 PM
Ooops - just noticed this ones in the wrong discussion wotsit....oops...was meant to be in The Harbour....sorry!! :o
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 2:02 PM
i was talking??

*trows away pills*

Err, obviously DAS confused me...
Page: 1 of 1