Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Spider-Wars.

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
07-02-2003, 8:18 AM
(Got back into spider-man and other marvel superhero's and Was watching the last 7 episodes of spider man, the secret wars and spiderwars, and well Am planning to do a prequell after this one,any way this rp doest have the be exactly like the show but meh :P.)
Spider-man has just finished his mission created by the Beyonder, as madam web brings him into another nebula-created illusion, for The Beyonder to tell him of the real mission.
Madam web projects a screening of the world that is now, and Spider-man is shocked, thinking how long have I been gone, and who did this!
The Beyonder brings him around the city, and tells him that it is because of he that this world exists like this.
He finishes up a failing battle between Spider-carnage, The spider-man of that time mixed with the symbiot carnage, as well as the green and hobgoblin.
Not all was lost, he managed to save JJ jameson, and Robertson.
Madam web teleports him back to where she is, to meet his team of other "Spider-men"
(Characters as of now are
Enemies:King Pin
Alister Smyth
Green Goblin.
HobGoblin.
Spider-Carnage.

Allies:
Madam Web.
The Beyonder.
(Remember that both of these characters are weak in this dimension.)

Spider-Soldiers:
Spider-man:The regular spiderman.
Scarlet-Spider:Ben Rielly, of the present world.
Octavious Spider-man:Spider man has kept a suvineir from his last tango with Octopus.
Mutating Spider-man:Spider-man as he is going through his mutation.
Acter Spider-man:The real world spiderman, an acter on tv.
Armoured Spider-man:An arrogant rich snob, who has now idea of the meaning failure, because he always "won"

Choose a character now, and then when everyones done, we'll begin.
I have chosen Scarlet-spider, ben rielly.
 Mandalorian54
07-03-2003, 3:52 AM
I think a little more story is required. Righ now I'm a little lost as far as what's going on.

But I'm up for it and I'll take the origional spider man. That's right biatch, I'm the real slim shady and all you others are just imitating.

And is this story your own invension or based on any particular comics?
 topshot
07-05-2003, 7:07 AM
I'll take the Scarlet Spider role. Yeah, that's right! I'm a clone! Muwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 -=DarkZero=-
07-06-2003, 3:32 AM
NO WAIT WHAT! I'M SCARLET SPIDER I SAID IT FIRST, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!
lol
Any way this is based on the spider-man show, if you havnt watched it then.......>.>
 Mandalorian54
07-06-2003, 6:04 AM
Which spiderman show? There are at least three series' that I know of.

But the shows are basically just the comics only out of order and unorganized, and sometimes a little different. So basically it's the comics.

Unless your talking about a particular show that is unique from the comics.

In your list you haven't mentioned any characters that arn't in the comics.
 topshot
07-06-2003, 10:21 AM
originally posted by Tupac:
NO WAIT WHAT! I'M SCARLET SPIDER I SAID IT FIRST, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!
lol

Well, I guess I overlooked. Ok then, I'll be the armoured one. Is that better?
 -=DarkZero=-
07-09-2003, 1:16 AM
Yes armoured spider-man would be good,and the episodes these are based on are at the very end of spider-man that was aired in the 90's
 topshot
07-09-2003, 10:41 AM
I know. I watched the very same episodes. :cool: Anyways, maybe we should get this RP going. Others could join in later, y'know? :)
 Captain Wilson
07-12-2003, 10:31 PM
the one and only Alister Smyth. does this mean i get the hge robot spider , i think it was the black widow
 -=DarkZero=-
07-22-2003, 8:27 PM
Sorry guys, been gone awhile :(
And one hudge disapointment, I LOST MY RED GLOW!
THE ADMINS WILL DIE!-gets his fork and knife-
Alright let's get started.

IC: Madam web introduces the spider-men to each other, after getting aquainted, One with a totaly different costume steps up, revieling his mask showing a Buzz cut/blonde, looking totaly different then the others.
The "Origin" spider man refuses to hear his story, but Madam Web insists on it, so This stranger steps up to the plate, as a gas-like screen appears showing the past.
"Oh you must hear the Scarlet-spider's story, For this his reality we are in" Says Web.

Scarlet-Spider"My name is Ben Rielly, I'm related to this worlds Peter Parker,I'm his clone, or maybe hes my clone, We're not sure.
This worlds Peter Parker had it in pretty rough...He had already lost uncle Ben, then Aunt May passed away ..
That nearley unbalanced his mind, but then Parker crossed-paths with a brilliant scientist.
He cloned Spider-Man, but which made matters worse, the clone escaped.
I thought I was that clone, So I changed my name to Ben Rielly, cut my hair and died it blonde.
I wanted to stay out of peter parkers way, but his anger for me "copying him" was too unberable.
I had a lead to another one of King-Pins plots, Peter was also there, but KingPin wasn't his target...I was.
I tried to stop him, but a black hole was opened by the Kingpin, and a symbiot was released, fusing with his anger, he became Spider-Carnage."

The room settles, then another spider steps up...
Page: 1 of 1