Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Good profession ?

Page: 1 of 1
 absent
07-01-2003, 10:58 AM
Hey.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this, but i'm leaving for a couple of days and just quick wanna know this...

I havent started playing the game yet, since i havent got it yet :P ... but i've tried to see my character before starting the game, and it'll look like this:

Race:Zabrak. Starting profession:Marksman - Master Rifleman , Master Pistoleer , Master Scout.

Is that a good "combo" ? I'm thinking i just wanna be a good combat guy, close and ranged, but thought that with all the the dead things i kill, i might as well be able to make some money by selling the bones and hides to artisans.(Which im able to trough scout right?) and the terrain bonuses is a good thing to i guees :), and be able to make camps. Am i so wrong about this or is there abit good in what i'm thinking ? :S any help appreciated.
Again sry if its the wrong place to ask but i suck at forums :)
 Michealis
07-13-2007, 2:14 AM
I don't know when this was posted. But things are different now and this sounds really old. No more scouts etc...
 absent
07-13-2007, 6:06 AM
I don't know when this was posted. But things are different now and this sounds really old. No more scouts etc...

Haha :) It's been more than 4 years since i last visited this site, and more than 4 years since i posted this thread :P

Gave me a good laugh :)
 Christos K
07-15-2007, 2:23 AM
Man and no replies... If you still want that combo try out SWGEmu but yuu will need an valid exsisting account of SOE's SWG. Is I dont know if it is illegal for me to post things about SWGEmu???
 (BFB)Gizkaguy
07-16-2007, 11:26 PM
It's frowned upon.

But not illegal.

Only illegal if you USE it.
Page: 1 of 1