Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

StarsEnd Exploration

Page: 1 of 1
 Elgaric
06-29-2003, 2:35 PM
PA Name: Stars End Exploration (SEE)

PA Mission Statement: Quoted from our Co-Creator, Streen, "I created this PA for two reasons. The first was because I wanted to see EVERYTHING in the game. Visit all the planets, trek through exotic jungles, and most of all, find adventures. The second was because I also noticed that there didn't seem to be a very large following for the exploration profession, and I felt they needed a PA to represent them. So I decided that I would create this PA as a way to bring together the few people that wanted to be explorers (or some related career), to find people with which to travel during missions, and as well to find those simply looking for a little adventure and someone to have it with.

If you wish to see in incredible detail what each world has to offer, exploration may be the job for you. Visitors are welcome to come and go as they please, but only the ones that show the most dedication and contribution prior to the game's release will be considered for membership.

SEE is for those who want to accomplish a great deal in the game, but can still enjoy the view. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Approximate # of members: 20

Accepting new members: Yes

Requirements to be considered for membership: Must be a friendly player that is looking to have fun. We require you sign up on our forums at www.starsendexploration. Once you have signed up and played with us for around a month, we do a review and accept new members.

Thanks for your time and see ya around the Galaxy

Elgaric Shok'an
Page: 1 of 1