Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vet MMORPG players

Page: 1 of 1
 irumi
06-27-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm going to make this short and sweet I don't feel like writing an essay on a reason. This thread will build on people's comments about the subject.

Does anyone feel that it would be fair that if you have a registered EQ account that you should be able to play SWG without paying another 14.95 a month? The moneys going towards SoE's development for the game anyways. A discount would be nice but hell i dont want to pay $30 a month just to play 2 games. I'd like to play SWG, but i dont want to give up my 4 years of development on EQ to pay for SWG just because I'm poor.

A few solutions:

Verant/SoE subscribers pay an extra 3-4 dollars a month on their bill to play an extra game of their choice.

Make 14.95 a month a monthly payment for ALL verant/soe games. (Kind of like buying a account for Verant/SoE instead of just EQ or SWG)
 Luey Fubar
06-27-2003, 10:10 PM
That would be a nice idea, but remmember, MMORPGs take time to make... a lot of time. And lets not forget the money it costs too. And ys Jackrabbit we've had a topic simaler to this before. ^_^

In my opinion it's perfectly reasonable to charge full for two MMORPG's.
Page: 1 of 1