Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mon Calamari Dry Environment Penalties

Page: 1 of 1
 JOCKS
06-26-2003, 6:36 AM
Due to me living in New Zealand, it's going to take me a couple of weeks to get this game, so I was wondering if all you lucky people already possessing it could help me out with a simple question: What are the penalties Mon Calamari get on Tattooine?

If you could also give some sort of scale for reference (i.e. how does it affect play, minor nuisance or debilitating injury), as just plain "-xx to this stat and this one" won't mean much to me with no playing experience :)

Thanks a lot to anyone willing to take some time off from playing to answer this.
 Jatari Bazrak
07-04-2003, 2:42 PM
there not as happy.
 JOCKS
07-04-2003, 11:44 PM
WooHoo! A reply!

If I took that to mean that there are no actual penalties in the form of stat reductions or modifiers, and that it's mainly just a role-play thing would I be correct?
 Exar_reborn
07-05-2003, 12:04 AM
There are no penalties like that. That would be like saying is there a penalty for a wookie living on Kamino.
 Jatari Bazrak
07-05-2003, 12:50 AM
yeah so It's for role-playing purposes.:D glad I made a mon cals day.
Page: 1 of 1