Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question. 2 Accounts and One Box

Page: 1 of 1
 PhantomXSquared
06-25-2003, 4:48 AM
I'd like to hear how this process works for SWG since in a few days it might come up.

First of all, can you create more then one account off the same credit card. If not, me and my brother are screwed.

Second. Can you create two accounts off the same credit card and utilize the same box and CD-Key(knowing that you will not be able to play at the same time, we've experienced this before).

I think that will cover the potential problems we might run into Thursday when we begin to register our accounts.
 Jackrabbit
06-25-2003, 11:16 AM
You can create more than 1 account with the same credit card, but not with the same box. Each account uses the CD Key for verification, and each one can only be used once (I think. That's what it is with most MMOGs).
 setsuko
06-25-2003, 11:25 AM
If you want two characters on the same server, you'll need two boxes. One credit card will do.

Each box include a CD verification key, and each key is "worth" ten characters, on ten different servers.
 PhantomXSquared
06-25-2003, 5:18 PM
Thanks for the help guys.

I just hope our credit cards around here have some money left in them now lol. That would suck to have them all completely maxxed out.
 Sunshine Badass
06-25-2003, 7:30 PM
Somehow, I do not think that $14.99 a month with max out your credit card there. Just too small a sum.:D Unless you were buying yachts with it earlier for your high sea's warfare... then you could be shafted.:( ;) :(
 sexxxy_mark
06-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass
Somehow, I do not think that $14.99 a month with max out your credit card there. Just too small a sum.:D Unless you were buying yachts with it earlier for your high sea's warfare... then you could be shafted.:( ;) :(

Yaaaaaaarrrgh, me matey!
shiver me timbers, im out of luck.
 setsuko
06-26-2003, 7:10 AM
Aye me hurtey! We've got enough gold to choke a whale!
Page: 1 of 1