Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Mucho Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Wolverinz
06-24-2003, 3:47 PM
I understand the part about if a Jedi shows his powers in public, he gets a t.e.f. But what I do not get is why alot of people would wanna kill a Jedi instead of help them.
 Sunshine Badass
06-24-2003, 7:18 PM
For the fame, the glory, the tales by the fire, the experience, the bragging rights, for a bounty, for RP, for PKing, for jealousy, for the simple fact that they can (maybe) kill a Jedi, etc.

That is not saying that EVERYONE will have AT LEAST ONE of those reasons to kill a Jedi in the game... but other than that, I see no reason what-so-ever to kill a Jedi.

...So, then why DO we kill Jedi?:D ;) :p
 Lord_Vessen
06-25-2003, 2:47 AM
I would befriend a Jedi. It pays to have powerful allies. Or at least I heard it does.
 Jan Gaarni
06-25-2003, 3:16 PM
For me, if I would go with any reason to kill Jedi, is because they're not supposed to be around. ;)
Wrong timeperiod to make a Jedi game. :D

That said, I doubt I will bother with a Jedi anyway. :rolleyes:
 PhantomXSquared
06-25-2003, 5:21 PM
They are not going to be around, didn't cha hear? They are the hardest things in the game to become. Each Galaxy might have 3 to 5 Jedi at a time, and if they are smart they will find each other and form an alliance.

If they are idiots who got lucky, then they will run around waving their lightsabre around just asking for Darth Vader to show up and kick in that permadeath thing.
Page: 1 of 1