Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Offering Services

Page: 1 of 1
 gmarti01
06-23-2003, 1:27 AM
Hey all

I'm a vet XWA player who played this game online religiously like 4 years ago. I was a high-ranking CO in a clan called the Second Imperium (SI). Does anyone remember them? Well i want back in the game, so i'm offering my services for any clan, rebel or imperial that needs a new recruit. My question is, where do you all play these days? XWA is not on MSN anymore. Let me know

Formerly Capt. Gustan
Second Imperium
 Reclaimer
07-16-2003, 5:48 PM
Hi I'll take you in I'm just starting The United Wing Corps It's a Nation Wide Clan so if you want to be in it I'll take you I also sent you a PM about the Requerments to join and info PM me with you info please.

Commander Nick "Reclaimer" Lewis of 3rd Divison East Corps Rouges.
 teemer2003
09-29-2003, 6:00 PM
I've been looking for a good clan to join...can I get in on this too?

Thanx
 gmarti01
09-29-2003, 7:19 PM
teemer2003, i may have a proposition for you. Email me at arzona4499rangers@yahoo.com and we can work something out. I'll look for you on AOLIM as well
 Reclaimer
09-29-2003, 7:58 PM
Sure you guys can join and G my e-mail is diabled for months so we can only PM each other. K?
 gmarti01
09-29-2003, 8:49 PM
I'm already in a clan (SWG) whatever you wanan call it. The original post on this thread is kinda old. Thanks for your consideration though :)
Page: 1 of 1