Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fine, I'll say goodbye too.

Page: 1 of 1
 netmonkey
06-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Wow, I just can't believe that the scummbar called it quits. I remember it was one of the sites that I mainly visited back in teh day (1998) along with SnesGirl's old Booty Island site and Tomas' Monkey Island Spectacular. And then I discovered #monkey-island and hung out there until the time was for me to leave. Ultimately, the scummbar became the one site, along with some nice new ones that are staying open (Legend of Monkey Island.)

Those were the days. Lately, I mostly checked for news on the mixnmojo main site because well... I don' t know, but I went to the scummbar from time to time to check out some of the articles and read on some of the old interviews.

And now the most popular Monkey Island center is gone. It was a great run, tho!

Maybe you guys can open the LUA bar.. sigh. :P
 netmonkey
06-19-2003, 10:20 PM
Oh, and because I'm a monkey, I have trouble distinguishing the difference between "post reply" and "new thread"
Page: 1 of 1