Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Few, the proud, the FALLEN

Page: 1 of 1
 Josyl86
06-18-2003, 11:57 PM
We are The Fallen. Here to defend our city windego, to protect our people, and to help others when needed. Windego, the city of peace and prosperity. Where hopes and dreams come true ;)

You can make this wonderful city possible, if you join today.

-----:)------

for those of you interested please go to

www.geocities.com/swgfallen)

you can contact me if you have any further comments, questions, or concerns regarding the clan or city.

SN: N4Eeternally
E-mail: TheFallenClan@hotmail.com
 neverperfect18
06-19-2003, 12:37 AM
We are The Fallen. Here to defend our city, Windego, to protect our people, and to help others when needed. Windego, the city of peace and prosperity. Where hopes and dreams come true :)

You can make this wonderful city possible, if you join today.

For those of you interested please go to

http://www.geocities.com/swgfallen)

You can contact me if you have any further comments, questions, or concerns regarding the clan or city.

SN: N4Eeternally
E-mail: TheFallenClan@hotmail.com
 Josyl86
06-19-2003, 12:43 AM
lol you posted in the wrong one i c, but hey nice recruiting paragraph :/ lol you might wanna try the boards that say recruiting on it
 Lord_Vessen
06-19-2003, 2:50 AM
Wrong forum.
 Kaiser Isaac
06-19-2003, 3:11 AM
Yeah wrong forum.......but it sounds cool.....You could be in comersials...(or however you spell it).......Lol
 Deft Aklin
06-22-2003, 1:18 AM
Thread Merged
D_S
Reason: Two threads, same PA, posted on same day, within an hour of each other.
Page: 1 of 1