Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lord of the rings Fellow ship through to return of the king

Page: 1 of 1
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 7:48 AM
Ok i made a LOTR rpg and its dead so i decided to make a new one accept it will be baced on the book it will go through the fellow ship through to the return of the king

it will start off in hobiton and sorry but for legolas and gimli will have to wait intill we get to rivendale but you can post stuff like what u r doing at rivendale and stuff .....we will skip the old man willow/tom bombadial and barrow downs part so it will be quick for every1 to start playing

profile (need to be one of the lotr characters)

Name: Frodo
Home: Hobiton - the shire - Bag End
Weapons: None intill Aragorn gives him a short sword intill it breaks then Bilbo gives him sting/armor
Background: lives a peaceful life with bilbo at the bag end in the ****e with bilbo telling tales of his adventures and singing songs with his friends Sam, Merry and Pippin

We need
Sam (if not ill control him)
merry (if not ill control him aswell)
pippin (if not ill control him aswell)
Aragorn
Legolas
Gandalf

Saruman (if not we all can control him in a way)
Ring wraiths (same as saruman and all evil people like worm toung ect)

So dose any1 wanna play i wont start intill we have all characters
(the 1st post will go 2 gandalf where he comes and knocked on the door of Bag End)
 Jeedii_zaarinn
06-14-2003, 11:14 AM
hey ill be sauromon and gandalf, and i was wondering if i could be the black riders

Name: Gandalf
Home: who knows
weapons: the wooden staff and glimdring the sword, plus all sorts of magic
background: who knows, except for once friends with sarumon and led the adventure of the 13 dwarves and bilbo to the lonely mountain to face smaug

Name sauromon
home isrengard
weapons: a staff and magic
background who knows

name: black riders
home: who knows
weapons: a sword and a smaller dagger that changes the person stabbed into one of their own also a ring for each one
back ground: 9 men who accepted the rings and surely they changed into the black riders and became the agents of saron.
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 12:29 PM
yea sure but the black riders/ring wraiths we all kinda control them so u could take saruman and gandalf and btw the ring wraiths home is mordor
any other

Now we need
Legolas
Aragorn

and one person could control all Sam,merry and pippin
 Joetheeskimo
06-22-2003, 4:13 PM
Name: Legolas
Home: Rivindell?
Weapons: Bow & Arrow, 2 long-knives
 legameboy
06-30-2003, 1:36 AM
Name: Merry
Home: Hobbiton
Weapons: A dagger
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When do we start the RPG?
 Darth Blonde
07-15-2003, 1:58 PM
Pippin
Hobbiton (he actualy doesn't live in hobbiton but he seems to hang out there alot)
Small sword
prankster that grew up in the shire

P.S. pardon my little fantasy nerd trivia but legolas comes from mirkwood.
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Name Aragorn
from Gondor
Weapon Long-Sword
Backround King of Gondor a ranger much is clouded of him.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 9:57 AM
LukeKatarn, This thread was dead. D-E-A-D! Do not bump the threads from the pages 2 and so on if not for a good reason or you are the starter. Many of these people doesn't even visit here anymore.

Just some advice. Redwing can give ou some more info about the rules if there are any pointing to this kind of things
 Redwing
03-09-2004, 5:05 PM
There aren't. ;)

However Tepe's right, most of the players in this thread aren't here anymore. Won't do much good bumping it. :)
Page: 1 of 1