Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

War

Page: 1 of 1
 BongoBob
06-14-2003, 6:42 AM
I just had an idea. How about an RPG based on the pc game, Command & Conquer:Red Alert 2. Not ENTIRERLY based on it(aka following the story lines), but just a war. Pretty much, just create a team, choose to be allies or soviets, then choose someone to attack. And if you are defeated, then you can create a new team. Pretty much, once you've won in a skirmish(depending on the tech level of that team) your tech level goes up. And as your tl goes up, the more things you can build. First, I want to see if anyone is interested in a war RPG. I'll start thinking about what tech level=what units. If your interested, post it her, and we'll be skirmishin in no time.:D
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 7:07 AM
Yea sounds cool
(btw theres somthing like this here (www.kingsofchaos.com))

i think every thing sounds cool accept we sould just have an all out war thing if you choose one character and go around like a rambo or we make it so u build a bace and creat units...i dunno its your Rpg
 BongoBob
06-14-2003, 7:24 AM
Originally posted by Death_Jedi
Yea sounds cool
(btw theres somthing like this here (www.kingsofchaos.com))

i think every thing sounds cool accept we sould just have an all out war thing if you choose one character and go around like a rambo or we make it so u build a bace and creat units...i dunno its your Rpg

A)never heard of that before, just thought it would be cool
B)That would be more like Renegade than RA2
C)That's what I mean, except we create a group. For instance, mine would be Resistance of Bob, and I'ld be the soviets. And we do create bases and the sort. Like, if I fought the Death_Jedi Regime(allies) , I'ld put something like this...

*deploys mcv*
*moves all 10 conscripts to front of base*
*starts building a power plant*

end of post
Then, your post...

*deploys mcv*
*moves all 10 GI's to front of base and deploys*
*starts building a power plant*

And so on, and so forth, till one of us wins. And(like in the game), you can ally with another group.I'm starting to outline the rules, units, etc., and this is just to see who all would be interested. After that I'll Actually have a war declared.:cool:
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 7:34 AM
hmm that would kinda be hard to follow ...... i havnt played it in a while and cant remember all the names of things why dont we make it like renegade and have teams??
 Captain Wilson
06-18-2003, 3:09 PM
Youd have to get the rules right, but if you did id be up for it:D
Page: 1 of 1