Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kung Pow:the RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 BongoBob
06-13-2003, 6:36 PM
Hey everyone. After seeing that there are many followers of kung pow, I decided to start up a RPG of kung pow. We will all take on the rolls of people from the movie. I'll be Master Tang,Betty, and Moon Yu(aka the karate cow!)These are just starting people and depending on how many people want to play, people will be nice and relinquish their roles if other people really want them(I'll decide that).This is my first Role Playing thread ever, so help me out if you can:D
 Death_Jedi
06-13-2003, 9:35 PM
ok so u should just take 1 character
(i just got this movie out on dvd last night)
ill be the guy that has the iron claws whats his name?
and will it be directley on the movie if so

(i like it when he goes....ill kill him with a rock mmmmhimhim yes a rock...as in a stone....yea like a stone

and when that old guy dies then yells out Tangs name then says "i just went like this uhhhhhhgharrrrr that dosnt mean im dead)

*(whats his name) knocks on the door and they guy opens it ands says
"What do u want"

*then (whats his name) says "the chosen one" and snaps the guys neck then walks up to the baby in the cradel and says "OPEN YOUR MOUTH"
 BongoBob
06-14-2003, 1:26 AM
His name is master pain, but later his name will change:D
I'll be master tang, he has the funniest lines:D
Hold on bit, I know a couple of people that would probably join us.
 Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 1:33 AM
Thats right and it changes to betty hehe
Page: 1 of 1