Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Me and my pickup

Page: 1 of 1
 Wouldzey
06-13-2003, 4:20 PM
When we are able to use vehicles do you think we will be able to store things in the trunk/boot such as guns, equipment, pets (i'm not a cruel person!) etc? I'd like to take my pet for a walk in the hills one day (hills that are far away from correllia) or in case i get into trouble whilst in my vehicle, have a medi-kit in the back.
 The Punisher
06-13-2003, 8:22 PM
There probably will be room for stuff in your vehichle. Considering smugglers need storage to smuggle goods, you will probably be able to buy some sort of trasport for your animal(s).

Which brings up a pretty rad thought: traveling circus. Musicians, dancers, sharpe shooters, boxing amtches, lion tamers, petting zoo; that would be boss! :D
 Lord_Vessen
06-13-2003, 9:05 PM
That's a pretty cool idea. Like if a military force needed to get to a battle they could use a transport vehicle and have room for extra weapons.
 The Punisher
06-13-2003, 9:10 PM
Weapons? Why would anyone possibly want to carry weapons when they could carry a circus? A circus! Lol.

But anyway, yeah that would be cool. Like in gangster movies, where a car pulls up, and about 25 guys pile out, then the trunk opens, and 5 more jump out. Yeah, that'd rock.
 Lord_Vessen
06-13-2003, 9:47 PM
Something of that nature seems like it would be in a circus. But a circus would be cool when vehicles come out.
 Jatari Bazrak
06-13-2003, 10:00 PM
yes circus!
but I think that would seem weird but hey if you want it you get.
 Lord_Vessen
06-13-2003, 10:29 PM
Image Designers can be face painters.
 Wouldzey
06-14-2003, 8:07 AM
Originally posted by Lord_Vessen
Image Designers can be face painters.

Perminant face paint :D
 Jatari Bazrak
06-14-2003, 4:10 PM
they can I think that's stupid
 Lord_Vessen
06-14-2003, 4:47 PM
Yes it is, we are just rambling about circus ideas. I actually think its pretty funny idea. Once vehicles are out. You could also have the creature do tricks like in the latest FF.
 The Punisher
06-14-2003, 7:38 PM
Latest Final Fantasy? I've lost track, what number is that now? I still would bet that it isn't as good as 7, none are.
 Lord_Vessen
06-14-2003, 11:23 PM
No I mean Friday Feature. The newest final fantasy sucks. FFX is just one huge movie.
Page: 1 of 1