Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My newest project (SP)

Page: 1 of 1
 Eike Legien
06-12-2003, 7:02 PM
 Altus_Thrawn
06-12-2003, 7:34 PM
I like it...

What is the FPS in the room where you're dueling the reborn on the mirrored floor?
And you should probably put a space between "Commander:" and "Close the blast doors" imho
 wedge2211
06-12-2003, 8:39 PM
Looks like you've got the "Imperial" feel down. The hangar looks like it's straight out of Star Wars.
 lassev
06-13-2003, 3:49 AM
Wow! The graphics are so good that I hope there's a plot that will match their quality. Put in a lot of scripting and this will be a tremendous map. What's the map's name?
 clu
06-19-2003, 2:08 AM
Very nice. I'm with Lassev; script the heck out of it and make a story that lives up to the screenies.

Yeah feels like I'm on the deathstar, well done. Looks like something that would be fun to be thrown into.

-clu
 Eldritch
06-19-2003, 2:43 AM
Very nice looking project, so far. If it's got a good plot to match, you may have a hit on your hands.
 Kengo
06-19-2003, 6:39 AM
That does pretty much look like something Raven would build. All the shots are good, the corridor with the reflective floor is exceptional. Hey, I notice some dialogue as text - is that just a placeholder, or are you looking for voice actors? If so, I know a few good ones I can get you in touch with :)
 EvilCrow
06-19-2003, 8:27 AM
Very nice work, but I guarantee that my FPS would be about 10-20 in that hallway with the mirrored floor.

Gives me some good ideas for my SP map though. :)
Page: 1 of 1