Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ScummVM Debugger Help

Page: 1 of 1
 ATMachine
06-12-2003, 3:40 PM
I have a question about Monkey Island 2 on ScummVM.

Using the debugger accessible via (~), what would be the command for summoning to my inventory, just as an example, object 928 in room 94 (the inventory room)?

And does anybody know if MI1 Amiga and the MI2 rolling demo will ever be supported?

(PS - Has anybody tried warping to the inside of Captain Smirk's house in MI1? Some of the objects in there show up on the sentence line, so it looks like it was interactive at one time in development.)
 bgbennyboy
06-12-2003, 6:18 PM
"Object 928 pickup"

I think the object might need to be in the current room though, not sure.
 ATMachine
06-12-2003, 8:10 PM
Yeah, it unexpectedly quits on me when I try that, with a message that the object I requested isn't in the room.

And as the inventory room (#94) isn't a real room, I can't warp to it and get the object from there. Oh well . . .

I'd been hoping to pick up some of the stranger inventory objects from the game, such as the lone matchstick, the Christmas wreath, and the rejected version of the LeChuck voodoo doll.

Does the ScummVm team have any "guide" or anything to the commands used in the debugger? I've got other questions, and I don't want to waste your time with them.
 bgbennyboy
06-12-2003, 8:18 PM
Post a thread in the ScummVM forums is your best bet then.
Page: 1 of 1