Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where to find Monkey Island 2 Slideshow?

Page: 1 of 1
 MethodGit
06-08-2003, 8:03 PM
I recently upgraded to XP and so was finally pleased to have the chance of utilising Quick & Easy at last. I was looking through the games list and was surprised by one entry I knew nothing about: Monkey Island 2 Slideshow Demo.

But where exactly can I find a download location for this one? It seems pretty rare, and Google hasn't really helped locate it for me.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of this demo by any chance, pretty please? :)
 bgbennyboy
06-09-2003, 2:37 PM
 MethodGit
06-09-2003, 3:03 PM
Ah, thankies, Benny! :)

Hmmmmmmm, it appears to go way too fast on my system. It's literally running through the whole slideshow 3 times per second.

I tried it through Q+E but it was still going too fast. Hmmmm. Is there any way I can get your app to run a slow-down util before running the demo executable or anything like that?

BTW, I was going to download the Zak McKracken ST Demo too, to see if it would run through ScummVM now, but it appears the Mixnmojo server is down...... oh pooh. :(
 scabb
06-09-2003, 3:42 PM
You could always try CPU Killer (http://digilander.libero.it/robyrobo/Products/).
 HenryJonesJr.
06-15-2003, 2:36 PM
u can use the pause key and the key bar and do "magik"
Page: 1 of 1