Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Soccer game!

Page: 1 of 1
 soccer money ba
06-08-2003, 5:32 PM
right, the rules R simple,
we have 10 people in a match. it costs 10 credits to play(send them to the profile called soccer money ba )
the first person to sign in is the goalie. You take it in turns to try and score a goal by PMing me and saying wether you're gonna shoot lef, right, ect. ect. , also tell me your power bonus (up to 50) The goalie tells me wich way he's gonna dive and all by PMing me, also tells me a strength bonus (up to 50). if the goalie dives the same way as the person kicks, then we look at the strength bonus & power bonus, if the strength bonus is higher than the power bonus, then the goalie wins. Whoever wins gets five credits forom the soccer money ba (ba, not bank!)
label your PMs as "Soccer game info"
START SIGNING UP!

-pHILBRUSH
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 5:34 PM
well, that shoulda been from me.

-pHILBRUSH
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 5:54 PM
aint anyone gonna play?!

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 6:00 PM
no, cause i don't make a profit. even if i win, i lose 5 credits, so no. :D
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 6:14 PM
Ok, it costs 5 credits to play, and after about two weeks we'll have a tounament and the winner takes all of the money in the bank (So I aint doing this because I get credits, cause I dont)
Sound minted?

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 6:17 PM
okay, maybe i'll play. i'll think about it, though.

hey, do you think that a heidi klum av would be better than the jewel av i have right now?

(if i change it, that'll be the fourth different av i've had today :D)
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 6:26 PM
mint.

-pHILBRUSH
 pHILBRUSH
06-11-2003, 3:59 PM
ain't anyone gonna play my stupid game?

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-11-2003, 11:58 PM
oh, yeah, i just noticed that everybody would pick 50 as their strength/power bonus, so that's not gonna work out to well, just fyi. ;)

and i don't think i'm gonna play your stupid game. sorry!
 pHILBRUSH
06-12-2003, 2:19 PM
Meh, oh well.

-pHILSAD
Page: 1 of 1