Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

big brother!!!

Page: 1 of 2
 Das Mole
06-08-2003, 12:08 PM
okay, since nobody cared about b.o.t.s., maybe since this is a game forum now, people will read it and pay attention. okay, we're gonna play big brother, since we're all avid game players (apparently) it'll only be 10 credits to get in this time, so you can register until we either: 1) run out of time (i'll post the time later) or 2) we get 10 people? okay, start registering!

there'll be the veto challenge, the hoh challenge, the nomination, everything. hey, what if we carried this out in a hotel room? well, i'll go into more detail later. this time, don't donate your credits yet, but when the winner wins, give yoour ten credits to them, i don't want to make a new account, it's too much of a hassle. i mean, all the credits would go to them in the end anyways, right?

let the registration begin!

(hopefully people will actually care this time. plus, it's summer, so i think most of us are even more available)
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm in! [3:08 pm: pHILBRUSH is in :p]

-pHILBRUSH
 Feral
06-08-2003, 12:19 PM
I'm in.
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 12:31 PM
yeah, me too :p

P.S. WOW! this "Forum Games" thing is flooded (mainly with me, Das Mole and The Feral Chicken, but who cares?!)

-pHILBRUSH
 Huz
06-08-2003, 5:27 PM
I'll play your stupid game.
 pHILBRUSH
06-08-2003, 5:38 PM
that's just getting old :p

-pHILBRUSH
 Al-back from the BigWhoop
06-08-2003, 8:41 PM
in

Originally posted by Das Mole
(hopefully people will actually care this time. plus, it's summer, so i think most of us are even more available)

hum... quite a snowy summer we are having in brazil, isnt it :p
what am i saying? we dont have snow in brazil. well, i guess there is no way to tell if its summer in here or not :p
 scabb
06-08-2003, 8:53 PM
I'll play your stupid game.

It never gets old.
 pHILBRUSH
06-09-2003, 2:21 PM
Meh, guess you're right.

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-11-2003, 5:26 PM
ok, well, here's the rules (this may take a while):

there are ten people playing the whole game, and there's four different kinds of people every week:

head of house: this person has won the head of house challenge of the week (or in this case, two days), and has the power to "nominate" two people (besides themselves) to leave the game.

the nominees: these two people are up against each other to leave the house. these are the only two people that may be voted for to leave the game.

the veto holder: this person has won the veto challenge of the two days and has the power to award the veto to one of the nominees and take them away from nomination. however, this means that the head of house (i will now be saying hoh instead of head of house) has to nominate someone eltse in that person's place. if a nominee wins the veto challenge, they may not take themselves away from nomination, but they can still denominate the other nominee.

the other people:
these are the people (besides the nominees and the hoh) that vote for someone to leave the "house". in the case of a tie in the amount of votes that each nominee recieves, the hoh decides who goes.

challenges
the hoh challenge- the winner becomes hoh (duh)

reward challenges- the winner could win a reward, maybe some credits? these challenges might not take place, i'll see.

the veto challenge- the winner gets the veto and can save a nominee.

when somebody leaves the house, they become a member of the "jury", this "jury" picks the winner from the final two remaining house members. each jury member votes for who they think should win, and the one with the most votes wins the grand prize- which will turn out to be 100 credits. not much, but the game will still be fun, i think.

that means that we'll need an odd # of people to play in case there's a tie at the end of the game. so we'll either have eleven people play (which is preferred) or 9 people will play. we'll see, though.

get it? if you have any questions about more detailed things, just post them here. and remember to register if you haven't already!!!
 pHILBRUSH
06-22-2003, 8:42 AM
Cool, I'll take time to study that later, but, when will this thing start? COME ON, PEOPLE!!!! JOIN!!!!!

P.S.note my new avatar

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-22-2003, 3:41 PM
yeah, i like that avatar. and unfortunately, not many people are signing up, but they need to, so we can play!!!
 pHILBRUSH
06-29-2003, 11:24 AM
SIGN UP AND GET TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY FREE TACOS AND GROGS AT OUR BARS!!!!!!!!!

erm, sory.

ahem
-pHILBRUSH
 RoyTordesLegend
06-29-2003, 2:32 PM
I'm not playing until Das gets rid of that Jewell promotion crap!!! :) ;)
 Huz
06-29-2003, 6:28 PM
I never got my 50 credits back from the last aborted shenanigans. I need them so I can give them to Thrik buy an annoying animated sig image.
 pHILBRUSH
06-29-2003, 7:48 PM
Hey, Huz, if you sign up, Das will give you your 50 points

*Whispers to Das:"You start the car, I'll keep 'em talking*

*hits wall*

-pHILBRUSH
 Das Mole
06-29-2003, 10:15 PM
we gave back the credits to everbody, but there was a problem because there was too many people that had joined but not enough credits. we were 100 credits short or something, so two people eithere didn't get their's or everything went well and the people that paid got their's back. so i'm sure you did.

so who do we have here?

philbrush
huz
scabb
feral

that's it. whatever. maybe we just won't play (again). :rolleyes:

aargh!!! how come nothing ever happens right?! i need some kind of bribe or something to get people to come in. whatever.
 RoyTordesLegend
06-30-2003, 5:37 AM
I'M IN - as long as you get rid of that jewel crap!!!! :mad:
 Ray Jones
06-30-2003, 6:36 AM
yes Roy, i agree with you.

and jewell has no clothes, right?

and so she is attempted do get a f everytime.

*by finishing this line the RayJonesKnifeInTheBack-Counter stopps ticking at .. -3*

.. i would be in ..
 RoyTordesLegend
06-30-2003, 12:29 PM
RAY and ROY together: -

"Jewell Out - Jewell Out!!!"
 Das Mole
06-30-2003, 2:15 PM
this sucks. i was in a good mood, but now i'm not. it's cause i found out i wasted my life taking that stupid personality test.
 RoyTordesLegend
06-30-2003, 4:24 PM
"JEWELL OUT - JEWELL OUT"

"ROY AND RAY IN, ROY AND RAY IN" ;)
 pHILBRUSH
06-30-2003, 5:17 PM
*stabs roy in the back of head* hmmmm... Me and das will have a PM chat and then talk do you. i think. i'm a toilet. ham. nero bstards. Fruckle. -pHILBRUSH.
 Ray Jones
07-01-2003, 6:38 AM
*wonders about the disconfusement of das*

Hey Roy. We're in. We made it. After all the suffering ..

And Jewel's not.

erm. Roy.. Who is Jewel? :D

Last night i dreamt it was ME.

So.

*turns to the audience, drops panties*

See i always wear a second pair. I'm Not Jewel.

*Das appears on the screen and is not in the mood for a smalltalk. With tears in his eyes he screams: I Know what you did last summer! And throws a pillow at Ray who gets hit by it with full power.*
 Das Mole
07-01-2003, 12:50 PM
yeha (i'm gonna spell yeah like that, just like eltse and whudevu), i got rid of jewel so you better play the stupid game or eltse.
 Ray Jones
07-01-2003, 12:59 PM
okok. i am in i said. its more fun then licking the "dogtree" just at the lowest part.

but it doesnt seems that you know what we did last summer..

*pulls waxed pillow right out of the ear*

So. Then at least tell me about:

What eltse, huh?
And what is whudevu?
 RoyTordesLegend
07-02-2003, 10:03 AM
When does the game start :confused:
 Ray Jones
07-02-2003, 10:50 AM
if you pay me 10 Bucks i'll go over to DAS and ask him ..
 mymipage
07-02-2003, 11:41 AM
I'm in, although this seems like work rather than a game. Oh, and I've never actually seen Big Brother (ever!) so I don't know anything about it, but I have read your rules.
 Ray Jones
07-02-2003, 12:24 PM
So you dont missed nutting..

except of the fun seeing how silly people get if they are closed away, knowing they will be watched all the time. Just like in here. So stay. And be part of the joy. If it ever starts.

Roy, where are the ten bucks? I want to ask DAS MOLE about the start.

[TAKE PART OF ROY TORDES LOTTERY AT THE HABOR]
 Das Mole
07-02-2003, 1:21 PM
so we have seven people? okay, i think that's the most that'll join at all, so we'll start at some time, i don't know when. i'll try to throw together some challenges or something, post suggestions here for what you want to do, i'll try and get it, if i can't, we'll just do a quiz or something.

oh, yeah, to answer rayjones's question-

yeha- yeah
eltse- else
whudevu- whatever
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 12:10 PM
ah yeha.. what eltse could it have been.. or whudevu you say.

so. i like to make a nudanceday.. or a harrypotter reading nite.. and after reading burning it .. (it isnt bad anymore since ELECTRONIC PAPER SOLUTIONS so f++k a.h. AND the media BOOK is wasting resources!!! SAVE THE EEL eh WALE eh WOOD!! .. err OK then we will RECYCLE them after reading.)

so first we have to match up whos gonna doing whom? or lets doing it all together ..

Hey Roy ..

*twinkletwinkle*

.. are you a frontman .. or more the one in the back ..?

[ASK ME ABOUT ROYTORDES LOTTERY AT THE HABOR]
 Das Mole
07-03-2003, 1:29 PM
hey, don't steal yeha, eltse and whudevu from me!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

and i have no idea what you just said, either:confused: all i know is that you took eltse, yeha, and whudevu from me! :mad: now i'm gonna cry.

:ball:
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 1:58 PM
oh das .. i am SOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOORRRRYYYYYYYYY!!

i was so bad

*struggles to das, fell into his arms, cries the hell out of himself*

*snief*

would you like to hump me for satisfaction..??

*drops panties*

[PLAY ROYTORDES LOTTERY AT THE HARBOR OR ILL BE THE ONLYONE THAT IS PLAYING]
 RoyTordesLegend
07-03-2003, 2:11 PM
Ray - you are a complete fruitcake.....and please dont respond with "go on eat me" or something!!! ;)
 Das Mole
07-03-2003, 2:19 PM
would you like to hump me for satisfaction..??

*drops his panties*

no. i'm sorry, but you have just scared me into oblivion and i am now leaving lucasforums.
 Ray Jones
07-03-2003, 2:24 PM
..:D

Dont you think i'm tasty??

*Roy totally out of control kicked rays ass so hard that his shoes will last in it for wintersleep*
 Das Mole
07-03-2003, 2:36 PM
Dont you think i'm tasty??

no.

in fact, i'm very scared now and have been scarred for life.:(
 RoyTordesLegend
07-03-2003, 3:11 PM
Ray...admit it, you're just an escaped mental patient with a panty fixation!!!;)
 Ray Jones
07-04-2003, 5:27 AM
I thought this is big bru and we're kind of undisturbed..

... Hey.. i am not panty-fixed. i just always try to get rid of them. ..
But if you want so..

*take staple gun*

*pull panty up to the nipples*

*use staple gun with panties*

look what you have driven me to..

*walks around and shows his new breastpiercing*

ps .. [would be here if there where one]
 RoyTordesLegend
07-04-2003, 6:37 AM
Ray...admit it, you can't go more than a couple of posts without saying 'panty' or 'panties'!!!

I challenge you to not use those words for at least ten posts!! ;)
 Ray Jones
07-04-2003, 6:59 AM
Oh, Roy. You got me to that with your lovely agency..? Since i saw your collec-o-girls (highclass!!) .. and now i got that catchy tune in my mind..

*pulls out old(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 2LiveCrew record. Puts the needle on.. Aah me so h_rny, Aahaahh me so h_rny *

.. so an dif we all where nude, then nobody could drop his [CENSORED].. and we would be quite familiar with the girls ..
 Ray Jones
07-05-2003, 9:32 AM
ok. i'll stop trying get everybody undressed. i ll be nice now!

*closes zipper*

i wont even undress me for toilet and shower. so.
 RoyTordesLegend
07-05-2003, 12:55 PM
???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Doh!)
 Alia
07-05-2003, 1:33 PM
Gee, Roy, you sound clueless. Everything said thus far makes perfect sense to ME....
 RoyTordesLegend
07-05-2003, 2:59 PM
Crikey..........Andy, are those yours???
 Alia
07-05-2003, 5:55 PM
No! No comment! .... So you guys are playing "Big Brother," eh? Are you doing it in a hotel room somewhere? Can I watch? I'd LOVE to watch. It'd be funny, I think. Aye.
 Ray Jones
07-05-2003, 7:48 PM
aaahh... .. . andy .. how about .. like watch it directly happen in front of your nose??

roy.. say some..
 RoyTordesLegend
07-05-2003, 9:14 PM
I'm not doing anything in front of anyones nose.....Ray.....calm down son, calm down!!!
 Ray Jones
07-06-2003, 8:51 AM
now it is you having some fixation roy.. i dont know why.. :p

actually i meant watch big brother happen ..
Page: 1 of 2