Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Accademy Release Date HERE<--------

Page: 1 of 1
 The Count
06-07-2003, 2:56 PM
Everyone Your old pal Lord Tyranus gives you news of the release date for JA Amazon.co.UK reports JA for the PC will be out on the Friday 19th of September and the X Box Version will be out on the 31st October. here is the link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009LW8E/ref=sr_aps_videogames_1_1/202-6825050-6851862)

Remember this is subject to change and Amazon has been known for innacurate release dates.

This is also 3 days before I got to univeristy so I can only play if for 2 days on my Pc, then have to play it on a Laptop. :rolleyes:
 wardz
06-07-2003, 3:05 PM
No offence, but Amazon can pick whatever date they like, it doesn't mean it's coming out then. We probaly know more than them :D

-W
 The Count
06-07-2003, 3:09 PM
Did I not state that with "Remember this is subject to change and Amazon has been known for innacurate release dates" that it may not the actual release date

Please don't repeat what I have written, next time you wish to comment on my post please READ it before replying
 Wacky_Baccy
06-07-2003, 4:01 PM
Whoa there, no need to lose your cool - wardz was merely pointing out the reasonably well-known fact that Amazon is almost always the least accurate there is when it comes to release dates, and that it could (some would say likely will) vary wildly from what they say :)

I do however like the hint that the finalised Xbox date will be later than the PC one, though - there was a worrying rumour a while back that LEC were going to release the Xbox version first as part of a new strategy or something...

At any rate, it's good to have a more precise idea of when to expect JA... I personally think it'll be released beore Amazon's date, but we'll see :)

Nice to see you posting again, wardzy :p :D
 The Count
06-07-2003, 5:06 PM
Like I said Amazon isn't the most accurate place, I didn't need Wardz to repeat myself.
 SettingShadow
06-07-2003, 7:15 PM
If that date is correct (wich I doubt), I'll be pissed, it's just 4 days after my birthday! :(
 wardz
06-07-2003, 7:21 PM
What's wrong with re-iterating the fact that Amazon are known to be inaccurate and unreliable? I'm sure that in the course of posting on these forums YOU may have repeated what other people have said!

I wasn't aiming to belittle what you said at all, hence the "no offence". Also the smilie should have been a good indication of the tone of the post - but if you wish to start an argument for the sake of it, then so be it.

Have a nice day :laughing:
-----------

Hey Wacky, me old mucker! I'm always about, but its for reasons like this that I seldom post - although I may make more of an effort now :D

-W
 The Count
06-07-2003, 7:25 PM
I had a smilie there because I was glad they were not estimating it coming out in November which I originally feared.

Time will tell if I'm right anyway.
 boinga1
06-07-2003, 8:00 PM
If that date isn't wrong, I'll go *******ing to Lucasarts for the rest of my life.
 TheBlueFlamingo
06-07-2003, 9:23 PM
oh fuc k not a release speculation. I wich a moderator would lock this and throw away the key. Two posts into it it already got to the bickering and stupid ****.

A thing about release date, if the date isnt form the compant puting it out, dont beleive it.
 Taos
06-07-2003, 10:21 PM
I don't like the attitudes in this thread.

Also, as far as release date stuff, if it isn't LA or Raven making an announcement, then it's wrong. They are the only ones who know when this game is coming out. Everything else is just speculation in order for you to spend your money by pre-ordering it.
Page: 1 of 1