Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favourite episode?

Page: 1 of 1
 LiMP RABBiT
06-06-2003, 1:44 PM
Im reaching a bit here but like The Adventurer i want more discussions. So what is your overall favourite episode. Mine is probably Lost Cause ep 2. Its soooo funny. Its both disturbing and educational... brilliant. Best line ever.
 The Adventurer
06-06-2003, 11:50 PM
Terra Episode 7.

"We should be hearing screems and yells in around about tres, dues, uno..."

"what I'm not hearing anything?"

"My watch is a little fast wait for it... THERE!"

"MIIIIIIIKKKKKEY!!!!"

"A tragic cry for help, right on cue."

"Helllllp! OH my toe!"
 MJ
06-08-2003, 11:10 AM
Heh. :D

'You broke the barrier of trust. You see this barrier? No? That's because it's not there. BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN!
 Gabez
06-08-2003, 11:31 AM
Heeeee yes.

My favourite's probably episode one of Tierra. It's great way to start a series.
 The Adventurer
06-08-2003, 3:36 PM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
Heh. :D

'You broke the barrier of trust. You see this barrier? No? That's because it's not there. BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN!

Best Monolog EVER!
 Huz
06-08-2003, 4:59 PM
It's hard to come up with a favourite, but Lost Cause Episode 2 seems as good as any. I love the whole thing with Darth Vapour's contract not giving him a part in that episode. :)

"Luuuuube! What? I'm just practicing my lines!"

"Yes, listeners, this is Lube Skystalker, Jedi wannabe and annoyance extraordinaire!"
 Incredible_d
06-11-2003, 6:48 PM
I think either episode 10 of Tierra, or episode 9 of lost cause are good candidates.

Best Lines from Tierra e10
"That's it! I'm drawing an imaginary line in the dirt!.... chhh... not so imaginary, is it..."
"Well, I take this amazing peice of 24th century technology known as a STICK... AND I use it in the dirt like n-yah, n-yah, and perhaps a big touch of n-yah, and there! One line in the dirt!"
Best Lines from Lost Cause 7
"Have you, or your ancestors, or your descendants, ever had a relationship with an African mountain gorilla?"
"Have you, or any of your robot b-brgh-bretheren, had any contact, with a mutated -- who write this? -- mutated hamster that bears a striking resemblance to George Michael?"
"'Cause that's the way, uh huh uh huh, we like it! Uh huh uh huh! Chicken wings, the chi-cken wings, we love it! We love it! We love it! We- what?"
Page: 1 of 1