Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

join the best jedi academy clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Ob_1 ken_OB
06-06-2003, 7:25 AM
Well I ahve searched this forum and there is not yet a clan forum for jedi academy so I thought I should post here.

Well I am here to inform you all about a great new clan that me and a few guys have started up for the game jedi academy, it is formally know as the 'Kinghts of Honour' [KoH]. We are basically all organised. We have a site (http://www.koh.breezeland.com/index.php) a forum (which we wish to keep for members only so a link will be previded apon joining.) And we are even in the process of starting a jedi outcast thread for the time being.

Well just to tell you a little bit about how we work. We are currently at the number of 9 members and we wish to add to that. We have been going for about two months now and we are all sorted out. The clan will be headed by a council which will consist of representatives from all countries. To become a member you must e-mail me at editor_obiwan@msn.com. To become an official member you must pass a small trial to prove you are worthy.

Our long term goals are to get a jedi academy server up and running on each contenent. This will minimize lag and maximize enjoyment. :D

Well what are you waiting for? I am sitting by my e-mail accoutn waiting. :)
 JediBozQ
06-06-2003, 8:12 AM
I have this gut feeling that this thread will be locked and this guy will be banned.

Just my feeling. Dont get too serious over it
 Prime
06-06-2003, 1:22 PM
Originally posted by Ob_1 ken_OB
...a great new clan that me and a few guys have started up for the game jedi academy, it is formally know as the 'Kinghts of Honour' [KoH]. What's a "Kinghts"?

Originally posted by Ob_1 ken_OB
The clan will be headed by a council which will consist of representatives from all countries. Wow. That's a huge council, considering there are 100+ countries in the world.

Let the thread closing begin :)
 Spider AL
06-06-2003, 2:14 PM
Ob_1 ken_OB, I feel compelled by an unknown force to give you a useful link, despite the fact that you may not visit your own thread ever again...

Clan Leader's Bible (http://www.atomicwarrior.com/clubs/clanbible/)

You never get good members by advertising, though. Trust me. ;)
 GreenDevil
06-06-2003, 3:17 PM
eek!!

Dude, use spell check!!!!
 Taos
06-06-2003, 5:19 PM
Relatively soon we should have a clan forum for JA, but until then - this forum is for JA game discussion only. Sorry. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1