Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Kel Dor

Page: 1 of 1
 GreenDevil
06-04-2003, 5:29 PM
First off, I can't express in words how happy it had made me that the Kel Dor made it into this game. Ever since Episode 1, I was hooked on Plo Koon and fascinated by his race. I could tell you all that I'm a genius and know everything about the Kel Dor, but because information on them is in such small quantity it's not that great of accomplishment ;)

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Kel Dor skin color will be customizable. The Kel Dor have skin of varying tones, from orange to red, even blue and green, whom of which the society states as blessed. Now, I was just wondering if that would be incorporated at all so we could all choose the color of skin we want. That would probably call for a lot of extra work, so I can see why they wouldn't do that much for such little of gain. But hey, I still think it would be cool :)

Anyway, that also brings up a topic for all races. Lets say you find a good human model that you want... could you alter the skin color at all to make it more customizable?
 Master_Payne
06-04-2003, 6:26 PM
Well, the human ARE customizables, so are the Twi'lek, tha Kel Dor and the Rodian are species that features skin color variations so... why not? I'm 80% sure you can choose the color of the Kel Dor and the Rodian as well, the Zabrak and the Unknown Species may be customizable too.

edit. I remember know that agen kolar(?), the zabrak on the arena has dark skin tone so I'm /again) 80% sure Zabraks will be customizable too.
 GreenDevil
06-04-2003, 9:17 PM
*gives Master_Payne a giant bear hug*

YIPPY!!
 Master_Payne
06-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks :) , also you will want to see the new screenies (there's 2 Kel Dor ones) at http://www.galactichunter.com/special_reports/jedi_academy.asp)
still the skin tone is not 100% sure (at least not until we see a pic) but the human and the Twi'lek has skin tones so All species may have them (If not we can kill the developers ;)).
 DigitalVapor
06-07-2003, 6:31 AM
Or just mod the game to include Kel Dor skin tones. Did ya think of that?

I imagine that no matter how much detail they put in for character creation it will never be 100%, So naturaly any details that I cant get for my Jedi with the game's defaults, I will simply mod into the game myself. That is provided my system doesnt crash or all my work isnt eliminated in another massive system failure (Microsoft SUX!!!!! I am switching to mac! ):mad: SO RAVEN IS YOU ARE READING THIS, THERE BETTER BE A MAC VERSION!!!!!!
 Emon
06-08-2003, 4:09 PM
Considering that there are already well over 2,000 possible combinations...
 The Count
06-08-2003, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Emon
Considering that there are already well over 2,000 possible combinations...

Thank you again for pointing out the obvious, considering that point has been interpreted several times!:rolleyes:
 Emon
06-09-2003, 4:23 AM
You missed the point. I was saying that you don't need to worry much about the races and the customization. But you miss the point on a lot of things, so I guess this isn't news.

Oh, and illiterated isn't a word. If it was, you'd be saying that the point has been unable to read and write several times.
 The Count
06-09-2003, 5:54 AM
Happy now? The word I was meant to say was reiterate. However stating that that I miss the point of a lot of things is hardly a meaningful revelation to me especially when it comes from someone from a video games forum.:eek:
Page: 1 of 1