Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how are you?

Page: 1 of 1
 runner08
06-02-2003, 9:29 AM
What is up guys and gals I want to say that I just got done the battle of the century with one of Lucasarts first games for ps1, Starwars... I can't think of the name but it is like a mortal combat game with starwars characters. also the fight between Skiner and I is over the boss told us to stop figting;) Can anyone spare some post for a glowy name or a something else:rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Tesla
06-02-2003, 9:53 AM
I have heard of that game it's called something kri i think ,i don't know i haven't played it :D
 Darklighter
06-02-2003, 1:30 PM
Do you mean Masters of Teras Kasi? (Or something to that effect o.O)

Also, just a side note, is there an actual point to this thread? Your post seems like a jumbled list of random statements and questions. Can you please make it clear what the topic is about. For donations and the like, check out the Father Torque Foundation thread at the top of the forum. Unless you can give me a real reason to keep this open...

*dangles thread key*
 Nitro
06-02-2003, 2:41 PM
YOINK!

*runs off with thread key*
 runner08
06-02-2003, 3:32 PM
That saved my butt sorta:rolleyes: My point in this thread was a talk about masters of tera kasi. PLEASE DON'T LOCK THE THREAD. Throw the keys Nitro;)
I am just kidding, nitro have you played Tera kasi??run away nitro and whatever
 Nitro
06-02-2003, 3:42 PM
*turns around, jogs backwards, and yells*
Nope!
*spins forward again, and sprints onward*
 Wacky_Baccy
06-02-2003, 3:48 PM
Nitro, do you have to encourage the spam like that? =/

This thread and others similar to it seem to be multiplying of late... After reading several post like "Can anyone spare some post for a glowy name or a something else :rolleyes:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I'm really beginning to dislike the point system :(

Is there a point to this thread, runner08? You say it's about Masters of Teras KAsi, but I don't see you starting any conversation on that subject... Or any subject, for that matter... *sigh*
 runner08
06-02-2003, 3:48 PM
Nitro You crack me up! Just run for life LOL I have Skiner breathing done my back and he thinks you insane a/s/l? Have you played Masters of Tera Kasi:p :p
 Nitro
06-02-2003, 3:53 PM
Subject: Nitro

Sanity: None
Laziness: Maximum

Current Status: Running like an idiot.
 leXX
06-02-2003, 3:59 PM
Right, if you want to talk about Masters of Teras Kasi, start a thread called Masters of Teras Kasi and talk about it.

This thread is just gibberish.
Page: 1 of 1