Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So...in your opinon, which is the best Nightlight Production?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Adventurer
06-02-2003, 4:30 AM
I just want to get some discution on these boards....so....

Which was the bestest?

For me?
I vote Terra because it had the best Cast so far.
But The Christmas Carol comes a close 2nd.
 Tall Guy
06-02-2003, 3:26 PM
tierra is my personal fave, i love it, and its just so damn fanny :) heh
 MJ
06-03-2003, 12:42 AM
Tierra de los Muertos is definitely my favourite. Heck, I liked it enough to sketch out plans for five sequals after it, so I think that indicates that yeah, I really like it.

As to if they'll ever get used... well... a big part of me is thinking that writing a book might be something to try.
 LiMP RABBiT
06-03-2003, 7:44 AM
Sequals... what a good word. Anyhoo, Tierra is my fav. because it was the first one, and it is also the most varied (in locations, characters etc.) and it has the best lines.
 Incredible_d
06-05-2003, 2:33 PM
I liked Tierra, but I preferred Lost Cause because it was more akin to my sense of humor. I liked the "off the wall-ness" of the jokes, and how a lot of it was utter nonsense. It was more laugh-out loud, and I liked the character of Darth Vapor (Vapour) better than I did Tomas Encion, because as a villain he helped the other side stand out.

So, if you preferred Tierra to Lost Cause because Lost Cause was wacky, random nonsense, I can't disagree with you; I just ENJOY wacky, random nonsense. It suits the character of Number Two better. Stanley's high-pitched whine played well off Vapor's gruff basso, as opposed to playing off the equally whiny Encion. Although, I did think that it was hilarious that the chosen one is Number Two. Of all people, a short little bald guy with a squeaky voice and a pronunciation problem (Wiks ripe al ready as I'll ewer be!). And, I wish Stuart could have been in Lost Cause. He'd have probably been Vapor (I initially thought Stuart was Vapor until I learned otherwise.) Plus, we had a narrator for some added humor, plus Lube and Ham.

So, as far as a story? Tierra takes the cake. I just had more fun listening to Lost Cause (replay value, you know.)

And I look forward to the rest of Beneath Monkey Island.
Page: 1 of 1