Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How Often do you re-listen to Nightlight Productions?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Adventurer
06-02-2003, 4:26 AM
I generaly listen to the entire collection at least once a month. They're on my playlist so when ever it gets down that far I listen through Lost Cause, Terra, Christmas Carrol, Terra2 trailer, and the 2 songs.

How about you guys?
 MJ
06-03-2003, 12:19 AM
To tell you the truth, I don't really listen to them that often. Because when I do, I listen for the mistakes that I know are there. I'm actually working on fixing them now, to make 'special editions' of the radio shows so to speak. Tierra de los Muertos is nearly finished, I should start putting it online before the week is out.

I'm itching to get to Lost Cause though. There's just so many mistakes in it...
 Metallus
06-03-2003, 1:06 AM
I didn't save the TDLM or LCTNH mp3s, so I only got once through the series.
 LiMP RABBiT
06-03-2003, 7:50 AM
when i go on the net i almost always play all my songs on random, that means i usually listen to a random episode every day
 Incredible_d
06-03-2003, 7:49 PM
I didn't notice that many mistakes, except for maybe some whispering in the background when Vapor asks "You can't find my music can you?" and Number Two replies "Well, no... no...". Also, when the Narrator asks if Number Two's gastronomical functions reached all new heights, Number Two says "Yes... no, wait, wait... yes." And before he says yes again, there's a beep of some kind.

If you edit out the Stanley-isms, though, you'll be doing Lost Cause a disservice, Darth Flubbalah (or should I say, Paint Scraper? Pan Scriber? Starboard?)
 MJ
06-04-2003, 12:08 AM
lol! Thanks heaps for that D, you've made my day. :)

Although I just thought I'd better point out, that the 'beep of some kind'? Well... that was Number Two's gastronomical functions. And let's just say... it was all natural. :D
 Incredible_d
06-04-2003, 1:42 AM
(Lets see if I can ruin 8 of 12's joke)

A fart? Is that what you were talking about? Cause, you know, a fart can be natural and stuff. Is that what you were saying, 8 of 12? That Number Two farted? Because you could come out and say so!

And who is doing Stan's voice in BMI (not Mr. Brain, the character Stan the Salesman)? Is it Stan playing Stan, or is it you, or is that open for tryouts?

Oh no! I have once again brought a forum off track! I have contributed to the downfall of this forum!
 MJ
06-04-2003, 3:48 AM
I'm considering rewriting part 2 of Beneath Monkey Island. The actor who was going to play Stan is Scamp, and he went off and formed a rival project, remember? So at the moment, there's nobody playing Stan.

Although, getting Stanley to voice Stan is a viable option. He does quite a passable Stan even though he has no idea who the guy is.
 Incredible_d
06-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Well, if you want me to, I'll try and do Stan. I'd be happy to have the extra part.
Page: 1 of 1