Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod vs Super Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Random
05-30-2003, 9:08 PM
What's the difference between Moderator and Super Moderator?
 Sivy
05-30-2003, 9:18 PM
another $500 :p

seriously..
a mod moderates a particular forum.. i.e darklighter is a mod at the swamp (and a damn good one too :D) and they only have their mod powers at that forum.
a super mod can moderate in all forums.

so a mod is like a married man, where as a super mod is a swinger.... baby yeah! :p
 Lynk Former
05-30-2003, 9:37 PM
married man? me? ....erm... no
 leXX
05-30-2003, 9:42 PM
Super mods get to see Rhett's boxers, mods don't. :naughty:
 Sivy
05-30-2003, 9:44 PM
i was speaking metaphorically of course... though you already knew that
 Lynk Former
05-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by leXX
Super mods get to see Rhett's boxers, mods don't. :naughty:

O.O Oh gawd no! You can keep Rhett's boxers, I don't want to go anywhere near those crusty old relics XP unk, yuk!
 Taos
05-31-2003, 2:01 AM
Originally posted by Sivy B
........ where as a super mod is a swinger.... baby yeah! :p

Damn right! :D

In all seriousness, Sivy said it correctly [before the part I quoted, hehe]. We can do that stuff plus there are a few other perks of the job we have. ;)
 Boba Rhett
05-31-2003, 3:04 AM
*leans back in his boxers*

Yep. :cool: Enjoy the view, people.

And Sivy is just kidding about the 500 bucks. ;)

It's only 350.
 Darth Groovy
05-31-2003, 3:45 AM
I've seen Rhett's boxers...

Seriously though, Supermods get all the chicks, and the key to the Supermod wash room...:rolleyes:
 wassup
05-31-2003, 5:14 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Seriously though, Supermods get all the chicks, and the key to the Supermod wash room...:rolleyes:

And leXX would need this why?

:D

Also...what are administrators and what powers do they have that mods and supermods don't?
 Lynk Former
05-31-2003, 6:33 AM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I'm not a supermod and I've had my fair share of de ladiez

@ wassup: Admins can do whatever the hell they like...
 Random
05-31-2003, 12:20 PM
So, can a Super Mod here, go into the Sam&Max forum and flex their muscles?
 leXX
05-31-2003, 1:39 PM
We could if we wanted to, but we tend to stick to our own patches, ie. those forums where we are known and frequent on a regular basis. :)
 Lynk Former
05-31-2003, 6:52 PM
*nods* if u're a supermod and you start modding some communities forums you haven't been in prepare to have them all wanting your body parts marinated, barbequed and served nicely to everyone with a wide selection of side dishes...
 Zoom Rabbit
06-03-2003, 5:30 AM
Which reminds me, Lynk. Do you think you'd go better with teriyaki or mongolian barbecue glaze?

;)

I think that mods are the ones that wear the street ticket clothes, super mods are the ones in zoot suits, and administrators are the ones too cool to be concerned with fashion. Also the administrators have subdermal beam-out transponders.
 Lynk Former
06-03-2003, 8:10 AM
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit
Which reminds me, Lynk. Do you think you'd go better with teriyaki or mongolian barbecue glaze?

That is a good question there Zoomie... tonight I feel like a bit of teriyaki :p
 Wanderer
06-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Sivy B
another $500 :p

seriously..
a mod moderates a particular forum.. i.e darklighter is a mod at the swamp (and a damn good one too :D) and they only have their mod powers at that forum.
a super mod can moderate in all forums.

so a mod is like a married man, where as a super mod is a swinger.... baby yeah! :p
Hihihi...well if you see it that way...:D nice answer:D
 Mex
06-03-2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
*leans back in his boxers*

Yep. :cool: Enjoy the view, people.

And Sivy is just kidding about the 500 bucks. ;)

It's only 350.

*Bribes Rhett $1000.00*

Psst, hey buddy, get me into that supermod shower and I'll bring back leXX's underwear.. You can get your revenge then..

I didnt say nuttin... *Runs* :D
 Lynk Former
06-04-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Captain wing
leXX's underwear..

I believe talking about leXX's underwear is an offense that will earn you a beheading... :p
 Rogue Nine
06-04-2003, 11:03 PM
And she gets to pick which head, boyo. ;)

This super mod gig is very blah. The only redeeming thing is the zoot suit.
 Lynk Former
06-04-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
And she gets to pick which head, boyo. ;)

O.O... I know EXACTLY what you mean... but I will not say it... every man in this forum will cringe in empathy
Page: 1 of 1