Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lets Start a Bar Fight

Page: 1 of 5
 Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 10:09 AM
This is how it goes.
We all start off in a bar having a big fight with Any weapon you want and can change, (but lets try to be Sith and Jedi) When you kill someone you say somthing like Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts 3 is the limit, at some points a person could bring up an event like A bunch of Storm troopers attack and we have to fend them off or Walkers come in ect

Any1 one can play so we dont need profiles just use your Name you have right now, Just say if your a Sith or Jedi (you can also switch and use any weapon) im a Sith

Any1 wanna play?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Jedi pulls out his Double Blade Sith Lightsaber and awaits the rival of anyone to enter the bar
 Deac
05-30-2003, 11:06 AM
[I think it'd be better without lightsabers, but it's your RPG]

I'm a jedi.-

------------------------

*Deac walks in, notices that a fight is brewing, and grabs a table leg...*
 Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 11:24 AM
*death looks around , then jumps behind bar and picks up mugs and glasses and throws them at Deac*

(alright but we can still use them if we want)
 Writer
05-30-2003, 4:31 PM
wildjedi walks into the bar and notices shattered glass coming at him. Ducks and throws a chair back.

(I'm a Jedi, BTW)
 topshot
05-30-2003, 4:36 PM
Topshot comes out from the Men's Restroom and notices there's broken glass on the floor.

"Ok, who started this?"

He then takes out a Mer-Sonns and aims it at wildjedi, attempting to knock him out for 2 posts.
 Writer
05-30-2003, 4:40 PM
wildjedi doesn't even notice Topshot come out of the men's room and is now out for two posts.

(Please hurry)
 jokemaster
05-30-2003, 9:34 PM
*jokemaster enters the bar, and quickly ducks, dodging 2 stray knives. He quickly grabs them and tosses them at random.*
 Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 9:49 PM
*Death_Jedi Sees the knife coming and only just moves out of the way and it scrapes his face*

"OWWWW"

*He Picks up a chair and slams it over the jokemaster*

Jokemaster is out for 1 post (being nice :D)
 Writer
05-30-2003, 10:09 PM
Wildjedi, feeling very angry now for being knocked out of the action storms back into the bar, portable missle launcher on his shoulder. He fires one and is blown out of the bar by the explosion. (That was fired randomly) Death_Jedi is out for one post.
 jokemaster
05-30-2003, 10:14 PM
*Jokemaster stands back up*
Jokemaster: HEY, missle launchers are cheating
*Jokemaster throws a table leg at wildjedi, knocking him out for 1 post.*
 topshot
05-30-2003, 11:37 PM
After knocking out wildjedi, Topshot chuckles,"Like shootin' skeet."

Topshot then takes out an UZI and guns down JokeMaster for 2 posts.

"And that's for taking my ale when I wasn't looking!"
 Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 12:18 AM
*Pulls out a lightsaber and force pushes TopShot to the ground then uses sith lightning and lifts him into the air , then jumps up and cuts him in half then force pushes the two halfs out of the Bar
hes out for 2 posts
 Writer
05-31-2003, 12:49 AM
wildjedi has calmed down and comes back after two posts rather than one. He sees Death_Jedi standing around with apparently nothing to do and takes the advantage. Two throwing knives come out and make their way toward Death_Jedi. Death_Jedi's arms are disabled.
 Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 1:58 AM
*Death turns around*

"Owch.....you disabled my arms......U Bastard"

*Death sees a table leg lieing on the ground ..ke kicks it up and hits Jedi in the head , then kicks the wall behind him and a dear head falls onto the ground ...he kicks that at him and its horns nail him to the wall

WildJedi is stuck for 1 post
 topshot
05-31-2003, 12:03 PM
Topshot wakes up, only to find his legs missing.

"Dang! Death's going to pay for that! Luckily, I have these!"

*Takes out a suitcase filled with replacement plastoid limbs and attaches a new hip and two replacement legs.*

"Now that that's out of the way, it's payback time!"

He then runs back into the bar, armed with a sledge hammer, and juggles Death up into the air, then hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him.*

Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts.
 Deac
05-31-2003, 12:05 PM
*Deac throws the table leg randomy into the crowd, hitting topshot square in the face [Topshot is out for 1 post].*
 Writer
05-31-2003, 5:29 PM
wildjedi struggles to get out from under the deer head, angered at being stuck to the wall in such an unbelievable way. He grabs the deer head and whacks Deac in the head with it.

Deac is out for one post.
 topshot
05-31-2003, 5:58 PM
Picking his prey, Topshot decides to stick wildjedi to a wall with a huge knife.

wildjedi is stuck to the wall for 3 posts.
 Flamehart
05-31-2003, 6:15 PM
Craig enteres and sees this. "Stop picking on wildjedi, eesh." He lobs a chair at Topshot and hits him over the head.

Topshot is out for 2 posts
 Captain Wilson
05-31-2003, 9:02 PM
((screw jedi or sith im cyborg)).
Looks up from drink, see deac, grins rips up chunck off bar and hits him over the head repetedly Deacs out for 2 posts ;)
 Joetheeskimo
05-31-2003, 11:18 PM
(i'm Kilmor Katarn and a Jedi)

*Walks in and looks around*

"alright, I've been sent by the Security to break up this fight, so-"

*Gets hit by random flying object*

*Out for 1 post*
 Captain Wilson
05-31-2003, 11:29 PM
Grins, pulls ot half a brick in a sock (anyone who reads prattchet knows what i mean ;)) and starts to hit kilmor whiles hes down :D
Kilmor is out for yet another post
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 12:43 AM
(hey heres a new rule Example: Say someone was out for 3 posts as the 3rd post is up you cant attack that person again , you have to wait intill he posts before he can be attacked again get me?)

*looks over the walls and sees a picture in a frame he grabs it and slams it down on wilsons head then grabs a stool and hits him over with it*

Wilsons out for 2 posts
 topshot
06-01-2003, 1:54 AM
*gets back up from being bashed over the head by Craig's chair.*

"I will stop picking on wildjedi.........but then I'll have to knock you out first before I stop picking on him!"

*Throws a strong jab and nails Craig in the stomach.*

Craig is knocked out for 1 post.
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 4:33 AM
Kicks a sharp table leg at topshot stabbing him through the chest

TopShot is out for 1 post
 Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 5:35 AM
*Gets up and rubs head*

"Uhh...I'll be back"

*Flees out the door*
 topshot
06-01-2003, 6:00 AM
*Places plastoid armor where a huge hole appears in his chest.*

*Tosses 5 darts randomly at Death_Jedi, joetheeskimo5, and Captain Wilson yet again.*

Joe and Captain Wilson are knocked out for 1 post. Death is stunned until he drinks a Corellian Ale on the rocks.
 Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 6:35 AM
Hey I left the room, no knocking me out!! :mad:
 topshot
06-01-2003, 6:38 AM
Fine, I won't next time you leave the room. K? :)
 Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 6:55 AM
k, but I just wanna pay you back...

*Runs back in and throws glass mug at Topshot*

Topshot is out for one post :D

*Runs back out muttering something inaudible*
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 9:44 AM
(Damit someone give me a Corellian Ale!!!!!!!)

*Death Lies stunned waiting*
 Deac
06-01-2003, 9:50 AM
*Wakes up, grabs a conviently placed coaster and hurls it into Wilson's groin*

Wilson is out for two posts;)
 topshot
06-01-2003, 9:52 AM
Topshot decides Death has suffered long enough and gives him a Corellian Ale. By some misfortune of fate, Topshot is knocked out for 2 post or until somebody throws a table leg at him.
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 10:16 AM
"Well Topshot i was out 6 so u can stay out 2" :D

*Grabs a pool stick and runs outside after Jeo and hits him with it putting him out fore 1 post then running back inside and kicking the ball holder of the pool table and a ball goes flying into the air then he jumps up and kicks it at wilson putting him out for 1 post aswell
 Writer
06-01-2003, 5:25 PM
"There's some nasty stuff going on here!" wildjedi exclaims as he runs back into the bar. "What started this anyway?"

Grabs the deer head that pinned him to the wall and whacks Death_Jedi in the head with it. Once Death is on the floor, wildjedi jabs the antlers down, pinning Death to the floor.

Death is out for 3 posts or until somebody trips over the deer head, causing it to come undone from the floor.

"GOT YA!!!" wildjedi yells.
 Flamehart
06-01-2003, 8:02 PM
Craig, finally awake, rips the object out of his chest and lobs it at a random direction, and it accidently hits wildjedi.

Wildjedi was accidently knocked out for 1 post

Craig ran out of the room quick before everyone got pissed at him.

(OOC: Btw, what do you guys think of my sig? :D )
 Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 8:08 AM
Kilmor gives up on yelling and saber-slashes and lifts up a nearby table with his incredible muscles. He hurls it at wildjedi, who has the holy popcorn knocked out of him.

wildjedi is out for 4 posts :D
 Deac
06-02-2003, 3:29 PM
*Deac grabs a beer and drinks it in one go, and hurls the bottle randomly into the fray...hitting Kilmor*

Kilmor is out for 1 post
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Kilmor gives up on yelling and saber-slashes and lifts up a nearby table with his incredible muscles. He hurls it at wildjedi, who has the holy popcorn knocked out of him.

wildjedi is out for 4 posts :D

((OOC: Kilmor, 3 is the limit.))

Craig walks back in and cracks Deac over the head with a lawn chair from outside.

Deac is out for 2 posts
 Captain Wilson
06-02-2003, 4:30 PM
Noticeing a covenent pair of nut crakers wilson sneaks up behind deac and removes his....meat and 2 veg.Deac is out for 3 posts. Should be more.Wilson then beats death over the head with thw nuckers and ...meat and 2 veg. Death is out for 2 posts "right, who wants some!"
 topshot
06-02-2003, 4:47 PM
After the misfortunate accident that knocked him out for 2 posts or until someone threw a table leg at him, Topshot awakes from his unconsciousness and notices Wilson taking out Deac and Death. Then he looks overhead and sees a chandelier with a breaking rope.

He takes advantage of this to save Deac and Death from getting knocked out for 2 posts each, takes out his lightsaber, tosses it, and breaks the rope with one clean throw. The chandelier falls, knocking Wilson out for 2 posts.

Death and Deac are now conscious and can return to brawling, and Wilson is now out for 2 posts or until someone gives him a bottle of Darth Groovy's Blue Milk.
 Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 7:25 PM
((OOC: Kilmor, 3 is the limit.))

Okay, wildjedi is out for 2 posts (starting now) :D
 Writer
06-02-2003, 9:40 PM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Okay, wildjedi is out for 2 posts (starting now) :D

(Oh for cryin' out loud! I was just about done from your illegal 4! Oh well. Hurry up, brawlers.)
 Redwing
06-03-2003, 12:36 AM
*walks in*

O.O!?!?

*goes to close thread*

*trips over chandelier*

Redwing is out for one post

(:D)
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Mandolorian54 descends from the celing by wire over a chair to sit comphortably. He then procedes to read the menue. After briefly examining the menue he descides apone, "SPAM"

As soon as the word "Spam" is mentioned, a whorde of vikings burst into the bar with axes and swords flailing at all who stand in their way while singing a horibly anoying song about spam.
 Kuuki
06-03-2003, 8:39 AM
Kookee, a sithster, throws a thermal det into the bar, with him outside. It explodes thus everyone is out for 3 posts... :D :p

*Kookee walks in to the bar and orders a few drinks.*

*Kookee gets hammered on the hard liquor he ordered.* :D

*Kookee prepares to fight, and he sees the whole cast agenst him.*

Kookee: "Shhorry fellash, I jush had to do sush." *staggers*

*Thwack* Spamming evil. No spamming! *Consolidates posts*

-Redwing
 Captain Wilson
06-03-2003, 2:32 PM
HAHA. with a leap wilson jumps over to topshot and begins hacking arms of while screaming "Where are those nut crackers!?!"

Topshot is out for 3 post or till he can find some new arms from some one who is not topshot
:D
 Deac
06-03-2003, 3:39 PM
*Deac opens a convient medkit and gives Topshot some bacta miracle arm-grow :D *

Deac: You know, we outta stick together!

*Deac turns to see Wilson with his nutcrackers*

Teach you to go for my manhood!

*Grabs hot soup for bar and douses Wilson in it. Throws wiskey at wilson, then grabs a cigarette from an ashtray and hurls it at Wilson.*

Hey! Idiot Flambe!

Wilson is out for 3 posts
 topshot
06-03-2003, 4:56 PM
*Topshot is astounded that Deac would actually do something to heal his wounds.*

Thanks! I owe you one, Deac! Now, for him!!!

*Looks over to Kookee, disappointed that he would answer his own posts 3 times (which is spam-ish for 'tri-spammer' in my book of spam definitions! :p ), thinks, then decides one thing.*

Hey! Let's knock out Kookee together to show him who ownz this bar! >=D

*Starts chasing after Kookee with a busted pop bottle, while getting him to circle around and head towards Deac.*

Kookee will be knocked out, depending on if Deac will make a move against him. And the post count will be up to him as well. (Your move, man! :p )
 Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 7:32 PM
Mandolorian54 get's up with a dizzy head from the thermal detanator's explosion. Just as he is about to get comphortable a viking stabs him right through and procedes to roast him over a fire the other vikings have started in a corner of the bar.

Mandolorian54 is out for 10 turns:p

Wait a sec, arnt I Mandolorian54?!?

make that 3 turns.....
Page: 1 of 5