Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC's i can not find!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Wraith 5
09-25-2001, 12:24 PM
I can not find a pc sheet for rommel and gamma. If you have them please send them to me or post them in the pc thread.

Kvan, i know you had rommels at one time because you set me a link to it on your web site, what i didn't know was that you were using that file for a lot of stuff, so i didn't copy it down. If you have rommels or gammas please send them to me.
 Kvan
09-25-2001, 3:33 PM
OH no! Ummm...I HAD rommels up but I just over wrote it two days ago....He might have his though...if not, I'll looks through my closet (heheheeh thrawn) for it..:)
I'm pretty sure Gamma has his...he is a very neat person ;)
 Gamma732
09-25-2001, 4:13 PM
*Yuri voice* Indeed, for one to be a truely successful evil genius, one must be neat. :evil2:

Yep, I have mine. However, I don't have your e-mail Wraith. Post it or PM me and I'll try to get to you as soon as I can(I'm going to work momentarially)
 Wraith 5
09-25-2001, 5:21 PM
my email thor.m.wright@uwrf.edu

you could just post it to...
 Darth_Rommel
09-25-2001, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
OH no! Ummm...I HAD rommels up but I just over wrote it two days ago....He might have his though...if not, I'll looks through my closet (heheheeh thrawn) for it..:)
I'm pretty sure Gamma has his...he is a very neat person ;)

I don't... I didn't know how to fill it out... so you did it for me :sweat:
 Wraith 5
09-25-2001, 7:12 PM
Well does anyone know (rommel, kvan) Do you know what skills and feats rommel had??? or the statis???
 Kvan
09-26-2001, 12:43 AM
After searching through my endless closet I found it! :) I have no idea what weapon you have though rommel. I'll scan it in and send it your way. I'll also send one your way too Wraith.
Side note: DAMN! Your strong rommel!!:)
Page: 1 of 1