Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zelda

Page: 1 of 1
 Death_Jedi
05-26-2003, 5:03 AM
Any1 for Zelda?
heres my profile

Name: Link
Weapon: Master sword , Bow , Bomerang (all the weapons he has in the game)
Hometown: Kuri village (sorry havnt played it in a while so i cant spell it)

We will make up a story as we go , feel free to make up new characters as i wont be the only character doing all the fighting

any1 wanna play?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wakes up and gets out of bed and he finds a letter on his bed, he opens it to find out what it says*
Dear Link,
The Castle is going to be under attack in three days by ganon and his army, we need your help
Zelda
(yes i no a clumzy letter)
*link rushes out of his .....hut and gets onto empona and rides to the castle he comes to the gate and (who else is playing) greets him*
 Redwing
05-26-2003, 5:40 AM
((Kokiri Village. I just finished the game last week ^_~

And he doesn't have Epona anymore, remember? He got de-aged and stuff :D

Of course, though, if you want to ignore that for the RPG, who am I to say that's wrong ^_~))
 Death_Jedi
05-26-2003, 6:16 AM
(He dosnt lose her on the ocerina of time dose he?)
 Flamehart
05-26-2003, 8:56 PM
(Technically he doesnt, in OoT's sequel, he gets Epona back, but not the Master Sword, he loses that at the end of OoT)

Character: Lance
Weapon: Blades in general (axes, sword, etc.), a bow (like Legolas, cept most likely less accurate), and his own wits
Hometown: Hyrule, works at the Bazaar shop, and willing to help anyone who asks.

--------------------
Craig walks into the Bazaar and his boss (the fat bazaar owner in OoT) yells at him for being late.

"That's the third time this month, Lance!" He shouted and slammed on his desk. He glared at Lance with a serious face, and his face red.

Lance cooly walked by him, waving, "Yeah, yeah, you can really complain to me when you have to do 90% of the chores around YOUR house because half the family isn't strong enough because of the lack of food lately." He moved behind the desk and pulled out a load of swords from the back room and began to polish them for sale.

The boss went to the door and changed the "Closed" sign to "Open" and walked back in and waited for the usual business. In the midst of this, he turned to Lance, "You really like blades, eh?"

Lance nodded, and didnt expect it when the boss tossed a very durable and nice sword to him.

Boss: "Here's yar paycheck."
 Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 2:49 AM
*Link walks into the middle of the castle to find every1 gathered, and zelda standing up the front, She sees link and calls him up the front*

Zelda- "Link your here.....will any1 else come to the front to join Link on a quest on collecting all 7 medelions to destroy the evil ganon for good (since he is going to attack in 3 days)
 jokemaster
05-27-2003, 3:36 PM
Name: Bravo
Weapons: A bow and a sword, can use bombs
Hometown: Unknown
-------
*A mysterious man steps out of the crowd*
Bravo: I will help.
 Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 7:30 PM
Zelda-"Good, look every1 a brave man wants to put his life on the line to save you all. Any1 else out there"

*Link walks up to the man*

"Hey im link.....you are?"
 Flamehart
05-27-2003, 8:00 PM
Word of the quest reached Lance quickly, and he quickly compromised with the Boss to let him, after all, he was waiting for a chance like this for a lifetime.

He walked into the room, sword in sheath, and red clothing on. He walked up to Zelda and bowed, "Princess, I would also like to assist him on this quest."
 jokemaster
05-28-2003, 1:10 PM
Bravo: The names Bravo. Where are the medallions hidden
 Death_Jedi
05-29-2003, 3:43 AM
Link "in each of the 8 tempals, each one is guarded by a temple guardian

Zelda "Ok you 3 brave men will be going on this quest, good luck and be safe'

Link- "We should start off at the water temple.....oh and do you guys have any type of transport...like a horse?"
 jokemaster
05-29-2003, 1:55 PM
Bravo: I have one, kinda wild though.
 Flamehart
05-29-2003, 10:50 PM
Lance thought for a minute, "I run a small ranch a bit aways from here. I have some horses we can use, they're all tame and fast."
 Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 3:04 AM
"Alright hop on mine and well go there and get ya a horse and get all the gear we need then set off for the water temple"

*Lance got on the back of links horse and they rode off for his ranch*
 jokemaster
05-30-2003, 1:30 PM
*Bravo gets on his horse, and rids quickly and violently toward the ranch*
 Flamehart
05-31-2003, 12:03 AM
Craig got to the ranch and picked out a large black stallion, put the saddle on, and leaped on it and rode out of the ranch. "Alright, lets go!"
 Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 12:23 AM
*They rode to the 1st temple, it was under water and the gate was closed*

"Wait here"

*link went under water and used him long shot on a little switch above the gate and it opened, then came to the serface*

"Alright follow me , i hope you can hold your breath"

*they went under water ans swam through the gate then came to the serface inside the temple, straight away they were attacked by water spiders, 3 of then , link pulled out his mastersword and shoped ones legs off then in half*
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 12:34 AM
*Bravo shot two arrows at one spider, one connected on a leg, the other missed, quickly Bravo took out his sword and sliced it's head off*
 Mandalorian54
05-31-2003, 2:09 AM
Okay here's my character:

Name: Scorpion
Class: Ancient ninja
Short Bio: very physically fit; a member of an ancient ninja clan, his father was also before him; very fast and agile; unique weapon would be a spearhead tied to a rope which he throws at people and it really really hurts if it hits you. (see mortal combat deadly alliance for more detail, minus the age.)

------------------------------

Scorpion crouched low in the shadows of the Bazzar, it was late evening and the owner was just closing. Scorpion wathed the owner lock the front door and head off to his home. When he had left site and the area was quiet Scorpion left the shadows and aproached the front door. From a pouch he took out a lock pick and set to work on the door.

Moments later he was in, he headed directly to the stock room in back and shuffled through the swords. "Damn! It's not here." Scorpion looked around until somthing else caught his eye, a gold spearhead. Scorpion stuffed the spearhead into a thick leather sack and looked around for anything valuable that would make this trip less of a waste of time. After scoring a few fine jewls Scorpion left as silently as he had come and returned from the shadows from wence he came.
 Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 2:31 AM
(sorry you dont get 2 kill it)

*The spider started to run but link pulled out his bow and fired a shot hitting it pinning it against the wall, There was a golden door infront of them*

"That must be where the Medelain is, we should split up and look for the Boss Key, ill go east"

*link ran through a door and there was a chest infont of him he opened it and there was a little silver key, he opened the locked door and Spiders came flooding through it, he pulled out his sword and started slashing them, he cut off ones leg then span around and cut one in half, when there was only one left he pulled out his bow and shot it and the arrow carried it and pinned it 2 the wall, the room was covered with bits of spider*

"Yuck"

*He went through the door and it closed behind him, and the room started to fill up with water*

"Arg.....ill have to find a way out of here"
 Flamehart
05-31-2003, 1:11 PM
(refer to post in FF RP, I can't continue cuz im in too many RPs lol. If possible I may join in later)
 jokemaster
05-31-2003, 2:03 PM
*Bravo ran through the west, he quickly reached a dead end, looking around he found a block and pushed into a hole in a wall, a switche there was pressed and suddenly, a chest appeared. Inside the chest Bravo found the compass, detailing all the treasure chests, Link's location, and the boss' location.*
Bravo: Link's going the right way, better catch up to him.
*Bravo quickly ran to link, and showed him the compass*
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 12:48 AM
"alright acording to this i have to push the wall......here"

*Link pushed the wall and it started to move, they walked into a large room with the boss key's chest inside a cage covered with fire*

"hmmmm"

*Link examined the room, he noticed a large type of cup attached to a rope, the rope was attacked to the wall, link pulled out his bow and fired a shot hitting the rope and water poored out of the large cup and put out the fire*

"This key must unlock the cage"

*he walked up to the cage and opened it and got the boss key*

"Alright! Lets go kill us a boss"
 jokemaster
06-01-2003, 10:13 AM
((Can we pause this RPG a little, or if someone else joins can someone use my char, i'm going on a trip))
 Death_Jedi
06-01-2003, 11:15 PM
well how long are you going for?
Page: 1 of 1