Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Max Rebo skin WIP

Page: 1 of 1
 jp-30
05-23-2003, 7:31 PM
OK, I've sort of joined Scouttrooper's "Oxygen" mod team (afer I reskinned his Ponda Baba model), and the first model he tossed my way was ol' Max Rebo.

http://www.hansen.net.nz/skins/max-rebo-skin.jpg)

It's still a WIP.

I still have no luck with md3view on my machines, so I managed to use Milkshape to assist in the textures. Seemed to work OK.

When the model is put in-game / converted to GLM, then I'll have
another tweak of the textures to make sure the seams are blended nicely (especially around the elbow area), and I'll add in some more wrinkles etc.

Hope you like what I've done so far, and as always feel free to make me some suggestions on how to improve it.
 __CKY__
05-26-2003, 4:57 AM
Looks really good.:D
 Hellfire Jedi
06-06-2003, 5:39 PM
:thumbsup:
 Crowy
06-06-2003, 10:36 PM
wow jp you are one of the best skinners ive ever seen... your workings are amazing in detail and accuracy!!!
 jp-30
06-08-2003, 7:40 PM
LOL! Thanks.

Though this Rebo skin is early, the blue needs lightening and the texture needs to look less "veiney" and more wrinkley.

And the nappy needs work too, but I'm waiting for a new skinmap and hopefully the model in GLM form before I tweak this one any further.
Page: 1 of 1