Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP Coleman Trebor

Page: 1 of 5
 Psyk0Sith
05-22-2003, 11:15 PM
Well after seeing so many requests and the fact that i love modelling alien freaks...i decided to give it a shot.

I've asked Neomarz to help me out once again for the skins and i'd also like Inbredyokel to create his own skins if he has time.

Some screenshots...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/colemanr00.jpg) http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/colemanr01.jpg)

Saesee Tiin is on hold for the moment...Coleman could be in-game very soon.

Stay tuned!
 boinga1
05-22-2003, 11:47 PM
:drop2: HOLY SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS!! W00T!! YOU ARE THE MAN PSYCHO! That is awesome...how many ploys, tho?

P.S. This is my 1000th post!
 Psyk0Sith
05-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Between 3100-3200 and congrats on your 1000th ;)
 Hekx
05-23-2003, 2:00 AM
Very very nice. :)
At last a Vurk model shall be made.
Thanks Psyk0Sith. :)
 inbredyokel
05-23-2003, 2:18 AM
Looks good, I would not be opposed to skinning something for this feller...
 Crowy
05-23-2003, 8:11 AM
wow!!! you are the man psykosith... thank you so much... you sure you dont work for lucasarts or sometinhg?
 Hindy
05-23-2003, 8:23 AM
Superb stuff PsykO good to see you modeling on the board again!
 moooa
05-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots
Heres' the link of the photos
http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html)
Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom
 mort!!!
05-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Mooa, did you give up on Marz's V2 rifle? He would like someone to get it in-gme. You can find him through PM at AOTC:TC forums.

Nice job BTW, Psycho.
 ronbrothers
05-23-2003, 2:16 PM
Uh... WOW!!! :::still speechless::: That is sweet!
 Master_Payne
05-23-2003, 4:51 PM
Luck with it, looks really nice, the cheeks looks a little weird on the fist pic, but may be the angle. do you think its posible(SP?) a front pic or a side by side with a movie pic (I think the word is comparison).
 Psyk0Sith
05-23-2003, 9:00 PM
Originally posted by moooa
Like all your models, your work is perfect

Just 1 or 2 quetsions:

Do you make a robe version (the robe of saesee tin is fantastic) ?

Does the tabbards not continue on the back over the hips (like on the front)?

On 1 or 2 pic I see, I found that he have a bigger head (a little) and a slimmer head (less cheek), but maybe it's the point of view of the shots
Heres' the link of the photos
http://jediencyclopedia.150m.com/colemantrebor.html)
Click on Coleman Trebor Confronts Count Dooku at the bottom

Robe: i dont think so...

Tabbards: If you look at his first appearance (with Bultar Swan), there are no tabbards on the back...that's how i see it.

Proportions are more or less accurate, i know its not perfect but i think it turned out pretty good. I could always do some tweaks.

It's pretty difficult to have a perfect match when you dont have all the angles.
 Tesla
05-24-2003, 2:18 AM
Great work ,looks awesome :D Excellent as usual pyscosith :cool:
 Psyk0Sith
05-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Looks like marz already completed the skins, i will send inbred all he needs to create his own masterpiece

Here's a teaser rendered from max, it WONT look like that in-game!!!! (this pic will be used for the default icon)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/icondflt.jpg)

On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure)
 Padawan_7
05-25-2003, 2:22 AM
I agree with moooa. I think his head should be a little larger.

But other than that...GREAT WORK Psyk0Sith!!! :D
 Darth]-[azard
05-25-2003, 7:59 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. It might just be going into...hibernation. If the JK1 modding community can last as long as it has, then perhaps this one can too. And Bsides, JK3 is coming out, and that will be brim with possibilities. Watch, I'll be right.
 RaSiN_HeCk
05-25-2003, 8:19 PM
well, the reason JK lasted so long was because a squeal didn't come out 2 years after it was made, it was pretty much the only Star Wars Multiplayer First Person Shooter for about 5 years

and JK didn't suck like Jedi Outcast ; P
 Master_Payne
05-25-2003, 10:34 PM
Did you fix the cheeks? If not forgot about my last post, was just the angle of the first pic, it looks great now.
I think the ize of the head its ok, maybe cause it's not skinned(SP?) looks smaller but on the second pic its fine if you compare it to the shoulders.
good luck on whatever is left on the model.
 Psyk0Sith
05-26-2003, 1:29 AM
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/bts_bg.jpg)

This is what i used to sculpt the features, i couldnt tell all the details from the other pics i found, so my design is pretty much based on it.

I'll work on new stuff while waiting for JK3.
 Crowy
05-26-2003, 6:32 AM
when will it be in game??? and will i by any chance get a beta test?? and thank you once again for taking on this model... im a loyal fan and i hope your works are as brilliant as these in jedi academy
 Darth]-[azard
05-26-2003, 1:48 PM
Isn't there suppose to be something released that would allow you to use JK2 models(Reanimated of course) in JK3 as SP players? You know, I the mod tools?
 nomad
05-26-2003, 4:44 PM
Hey, Look at that. A new model, seemingly out of nowhere!!
Really nice work PsykoSith :D

You may be right about the JK2 community, but I, for one, would love to see you complete Saesee Tiin.
Heh, but that's easy for me to say ;)

Anyways, thanks so much for your great contributions to the community... regardless of how long it has lasted (or may continue to last).
It was a great time to be around, thanks to you crazy workers.

-nomad

MTFBWY
 Tyvokka
05-26-2003, 8:18 PM
Ahh i can't wait for it to come out hehe kinda weird thow i was just going to change my name on Zone from JO_Tyvokka_ to JO_Trebor_ one of my friends from JO gave me the link to this Thread and here i am i'm glad that you are making this model i hope you Finish it, that would realy make me happy!!! I also love your other two Models :)
 JO_Trebor_
05-26-2003, 8:26 PM
*Edit* This is Tyvokka just wanted to inform changed name on Forums
 ObiKast
05-26-2003, 9:05 PM
WoW:eek: , great model, I cant wait:joy: :)
 Psyk0Sith
05-26-2003, 9:16 PM
thanx for the support guys, anyone wants to make sounds for him? /me looks in nomad's general direction...

The model is in-game, it just needs caps and minor weight issues fixed (and fingers weighted).
 inbredyokel
05-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Seems like he would make some kind of horn-sounding dinosaurish noise to communicate (considering that he has a giant resonating cavity).
 Hellfire Jedi
05-26-2003, 10:27 PM
Psyk0Sith, how about like old times, eh? Let me beta test it? Give the comunity feeedback? I am on my knee's here man!
E-mail (blazoor@aol.com) me.
If that don't work, blazoor@aol.com
Thanks man.
 Padawan_7
05-26-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by inbredyokel
Seems like he would make some kind of horn-sounding dinosaurish noise to communicate (considering that he has a giant resonating cavity).

I kind of imagined him sounding like a horse, for some reason. But that's a good idea, as well, inbred.
 Crowy
05-27-2003, 7:11 AM
he actually seemed really really... of the quiet type in the movie... MAYBE HES A MUTE!!?!?!
 Wudan
05-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Awesome work Psyko.

I agree with you about the JK2 community. I hope JA is better, but other games that tickle my fancy are coming out even sooner than JA, such as HL2.
 NeoMarz1
05-28-2003, 12:21 AM
[i] On another note, looks like the JK2 community is dying...this could be my last model released but im still working on other characters (for AOTC:TC and my own pleasure) [/B]

Well, I think these models will see the light in JK3. I'm sure they will be fairly compatable (with some tweaking). If your a Star Wars fanatic, Then these things tend to find life through another vein. At any rate, I know you will produce models for another game.... Right? I hope so, see you later Psyko! Mars out! Oh by the way, I've enjoyed skinning your models quite a bit, thanks again. Mars out (a second time)
 Hekx
05-28-2003, 9:24 PM
The render looks great. ;)
If you need any other reference shots, I collected and captured of EPII DVD some, you can find them here (http://www.hekx.cjb.net/vurk/).
Continue the good work. :)
 Crowy
05-29-2003, 11:26 AM
got any idea for sounds yet???
if anyone should itd have to be you hekx noxu... i mean you seem to be very... knowing about the vurk species...

(yay a quater of a thousand posts)
 Psyk0Sith
05-30-2003, 8:39 PM
Originally posted by Hиkx Nтxъ
The render looks great. ;)
If you need any other reference shots, I collected and captured of EPII DVD some, you can find them here (http://www.hekx.cjb.net/vurk/).
Continue the good work. :)

Looks like i found what i needed, thanx for the front shot, i guess its back to work on the head.

I just hope i can adjust what i have right now to roughly fit the image.

I didnt do any work on the head this week cuz i had the flu, nothing too serious but my mind wasnt focused enough.

Marz: I'm not gonna disappear from the face of the earth, dont worry :D.

As you might know there's a little game called Half-Life 2, so maybe this could be a fun project to do next.

I really like the star wars characters so you'll see some of my work in JK3 and since its supposed to be very similar i dont see why not.
 boinga1
05-31-2003, 7:02 PM
What would be simply awesome would be if you could put current JO models in JA SP, and reskin them. It doesn't seem likely, but there's probably a (long and complicated) process to do it.
 Crowy
06-01-2003, 6:18 AM
will you have to model every bit separately??? so it actually works???
 nucular_jedi_14
06-03-2003, 10:28 PM
this model is f***** great man!!! I've got all your models so far and am a big fan of your work:D .

Psyk0Sith this project is looking great! I can't wait till we get to see the lower half of the body also. good job and keep u p the good work.
 Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 12:21 AM
I have no clue how the exact process will work. I only hope that my version of Max will be compatible for the new rigging process.

Thanx for the good words nucular (and everyone else in the thread) its nice to see a few people still have interest in the game!.

EDIT: See Page 2 for in-game shots
 Crowy
06-04-2003, 12:54 AM
you got any sounds yet psykosith???
this is an awesome model... i tihnk its liek the most .... realistic jedi model ive ever seen!!!
 Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 1:04 AM
nope no sounds yet, and im still waiting to see what Inbred can come up with for the skins.

Here are some in-game shots, enjoy!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0050.jpg) http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0080.jpghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/coleman/shot0056.jpg)
 Crowy
06-04-2003, 1:09 AM
if i werent so computer eliderate(is that how its spelt?(is it spelt or spelled?) id see if i could help with sounds...

anyway ill be keeping a very close eye on this model and your work... id be stupid not to... you have sometihng more then skill... i really dont know what to call it... a gift?!?!
 Psyk0Sith
06-04-2003, 1:33 AM
Call it technique and practice...i couldnt do nothing like that when i started.
 Hellfire Jedi
06-04-2003, 8:08 AM
Like I posted earlier, can I beta test?
 Mark_evans
06-04-2003, 9:36 AM
hey guys evansmp here, i'd love to beta test your model, it looks great !!

im currently working on the matrix mod with some great staff.

well my emails evansmp2003@yahoo.co.uk :)
 wannadie
06-04-2003, 9:58 AM
Wow cool, another council member, so he's the dude who got blasted by jango eh! cool.
 Crowy
06-04-2003, 10:05 AM
on the beta testing note: if your willing to let me beta test... can you pm me?

i dont know if it needs to be beta tested though.. from those shots it looks more then flawless... its perfect!!!
 boinga1
06-04-2003, 1:19 PM
:drop2:
 Master_Payne
06-04-2003, 4:12 PM
Use Desann's sounds and release it now! :p j/k.
Take your time, I'm not dying. I will wait until public release.
Maybe you can search sound from another model/character that looks like a dinosaur too (covenant sounds may work, all but the taunt).
 DarkLord60
06-04-2003, 9:01 PM
Very Nice, I love it!
Page: 1 of 5