Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Main Menu

Page: 1 of 1
 TheBlueFlamingo
05-22-2003, 2:17 PM
Over at Mixnmojo.com you can see a picture of the JA main menu. Picture 10 in their new feature. http://www.mixnmojo.com/php/site/imageviewer.php?feature=/e32003/photos/photos&image=10)

Looks cool, different than JO. I havent looked through all the pictures yet to see if there are any more JA shots.
 StormHammer
05-22-2003, 2:23 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. ;) :thumbsup:

Squinting at the screen, it seems to be about the same as JO's, just with a slightly different background. :(

I was hoping for more options and twiddly bits...
 Sam Fisher
05-22-2003, 7:37 PM
Is that JA for XBOX they are playing?
 TheBlueFlamingo
05-22-2003, 11:08 PM
thats waht i was thinking, the new trailer is on a TV not a computer screen.
 boinga1
05-22-2003, 11:35 PM
well there's a mouse next to the display...so it might not be xbox.... btw I REALLY hope JA doesn't come out for xbox before PC cuz if it does I"LL BE TICKED!
 Prime
05-23-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by StormHammer
Thanks for the heads-up. ;) :thumbsup:

Squinting at the screen, it seems to be about the same as JO's, just with a slightly different background. :(

I was hoping for more options and twiddly bits... We don't know what the screen is for, so it is too early to tell what the options will be :)
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-24-2003, 8:05 AM
Mmm...Looks nifty! Or, at least it's simply, so you don't have to own a computer with 2.0 GHz, just to load the start-up scene!
Thanks Flamingo!

And it will come out to X-box this summer, and to PC this fall!
 StormHammer
05-24-2003, 6:12 PM
Originally posted by Prime
We don't know what the screen is for, so it is too early to tell what the options will be :)

Yeah, you're right. :(

*spanks wrist*

I shouldn't draw conclusions from blurry images. ;)

*twiddles thumbs and waits for Raven to release some clear screenshots of the menus*
 TheBlueFlamingo
05-25-2003, 2:53 AM
Woah woah woah, wait a damn fukin second here!

And it will come out to X-box this summer, and to PC this fall!

What the hell is that? Are you sure? I hope not, the JK serries is a PC serries. I would be so insulted if it came out for the death-box first.
 Wacky_Baccy
05-25-2003, 3:05 AM
Dear LORD, no :eek:
Posted by TheBlueFlamingo
Woah woah woah, wait a damn fukin second here!

What the hell is that? Are you sure? I hope not, the JK serries is a PC serries. I would be so insulted if it came out for the death-box first. As would I - I'd almost consider not buying it if they did that, except it looks too good not too =/

But if this is a new trend in LEC's strategy - to release Xbox versions first - then I'm going to rethink my opinion of them... I was peeved enough when it was announced that KotOR was going to be months later on PC than Xbox, and if they do it to my dear JK series, I'll never, ever forgive them :mad: :(

I really, really hope this is completely unfounded... But I'm not so sure any more =(
 HertogJan
05-25-2003, 5:33 AM
I believe I've read that the Xbox version will be released a couple of months later... Just as it's supposed to be...
Page: 1 of 1