Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PAs

Page: 1 of 1
 walter rooks
05-20-2003, 1:51 PM
I need info on a good PA. What about the Associates or Galactic conglomerates. Also when exactly will StarWars Galaxies come out?
 -=ReApEr=-
05-20-2003, 2:25 PM
Hey dude.

This is posted in the wrong forum, i think it would be better suited here (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=466) :)

And for a release date check out the Official site located here (http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/index.jsp) ;)

Now i request the Mods to move this thread. :p
 Deft Aklin
05-20-2003, 2:37 PM
Reaper, if you had read my last post to the other thread here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99044)

You would know that this is the right place for this post. He's looking into a PA to join. That would be something to discuss with a recruiter, in this board.

Anyway, if you would like to be properly fitted with a PA walter, it would be best if you posted what type of player you were (PvP or RP) and also what faction you will align with (Imperial, Neutral or Rebel).

My PA is an Imperial Sypathetic Neutral PA which will be located on the Starsider server. Let us know what kind of PA you are interested in joining and I'll help you find an appropriate one, as I know most of them. ;)
 -=ReApEr=-
05-20-2003, 5:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious
Reaper, if you had read my last post to the other thread here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99044)

You would know that this is the right place for this post. He's looking into a PA to join. That would be something to discuss with a recruiter, in this board.

Anyway, if you would like to be properly fitted with a PA walter, it would be best if you posted what type of player you were (PvP or RP) and also what faction you will align with (Imperial, Neutral or Rebel).

My PA is an Imperial Sypathetic Neutral PA which will be located on the Starsider server. Let us know what kind of PA you are interested in joining and I'll help you find an appropriate one, as I know most of them. ;)

It was originally posted in the E3 Forum, a supermod moved it though. After i imformed him of it. :)
 Deft Aklin
05-20-2003, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-
It was originally posted in the E3 Forum, a supermod moved it though. After i imformed him of it. :)

My apologies then Reaper.
 Wraith 8
05-20-2003, 7:34 PM
Originally posted by walter rooks
I need info on a good PA. What about the Associates or Galactic conglomerates. Also when exactly will StarWars Galaxies come out?

PA's are PLayer Associations where player team up in game and make the game team player like. The associates are one of those PA's.

We Associates think that you should roam the Galaxies freely and do what ever profession you like. we only ask for you to help out other members of our PA if they need it.

Also to join up please go to:
www.geocities.com/swgassociates)
there is a page with rules to join. read them :D

Hope you find the PA of your liking :D

edit: There is a speculation that SWG will come out on the 25th of June

-Wraith 8-
 -=ReApEr=-
05-21-2003, 4:40 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious
My apologies then Reaper.

How were you meant to know. :) That's the things with many supermods, they just move it. Instead of saying moved etc. :)
 Lord_Vessen
05-24-2003, 4:08 PM
Walter The Associates are for you!
 walter rooks
05-27-2003, 10:26 AM
Thanks Wraith8. I am looking into The Associates. Looks like a good group to join. I've applied...let's see what happens!:lightning
 walter rooks
05-27-2003, 10:28 AM
Lord_Vessen Are you saying I'm in or what?
If so I accept.:holosid:
 walter rooks
05-27-2003, 2:00 PM
Lord_Vessen:
Cancel that last reply.
I thought you were responding to the message I sent to join the Associates.
If anyone out there can tell me, Are the associates a strictly nuetral PA which means you cannot become part of the Rebellion or Empire. Also the Association does not really want conflict and yet they have Bounty Hunters and Combat. But I am particularly interested in the fact that they have a bounty hunter group. I'm not trying antagonize The Associates,I am interested in joining but I must know in case later on I decide to join the Imperial forces or the Rebel alliance....In short, I need a strong Association that's open to all with mature yet creative members.
I'm 33 years old with a family but I like to have fun...Who's out there?:lsduel:
 Wraith 8
05-27-2003, 2:08 PM
did you send me that e-mail? cause i send on back :D
 Deft Aklin
05-27-2003, 2:52 PM
My understanding is that you will be allowed to join either faction in the Associates, whereas my PA prefers Neutrals and Imperials. I am curious to make sure I am correct on this though, as I thought I read that Lord_Vessen wanted to be Imperial.
 walter rooks
05-27-2003, 2:56 PM
No, I read the info on their site. Nevertheless, I have joined the PA that you are a member of. All is well now,:D
 Deft Aklin
05-30-2003, 11:29 AM
Well, welcome aboard friend. Make sure you head to our PA forums which should have been the link you received when signing up at our Yahoo Group.
 walter rooks
05-30-2003, 11:40 AM
Thanks.:duel:
Page: 1 of 1